Windows 10: Turn OFF Auto Archive Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Turn OFF Auto Archive Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Suddenly, all of my downloaded email disappeared from my inbox from 1/12/21 and prior. Today, again, the mail from 1/14 is gone. HOW DO I MAKE THIS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YvonneRamos1, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Turn OFF Auto Archive Windows 10 Mail

Suddenly, all of my downloaded email disappeared from my inbox from 1/12/21 and prior. Today, again, the mail from 1/14 is gone. HOW DO I MAKE THIS STOP?? My husband' account is fine on the same mail server Comcast.

There are no archive settings I can find and can't get any live help from Microsoft.

:)

YvonneRamos1, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 15, 2021
  3. sablepalm Win User
    Locate archived mail in Windows 10 Mail

When you use 'NEW Mail" in Windows 10 Mail one of the listings that appears at the top of the page is the word "Archive".

How do you locate a file that is put in "Archive"?

sablepalm, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Turn OFF Auto Archive Windows 10 Mail

Not able sync the Archives folder Windows 10 Mail app.

Original Title: syncing windows 10 outlook mail folders

In Windows 10 outlook mail, can't sync the Archives folder. I believe I have all the appropriate buttons in setting s turned on. Any suggestions?

thanks, Wally

WallyOlsen, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Turn OFF Auto Archive Windows 10 Mail

1. Turn OFF Auto Archive Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Turn OFF Auto

2. My Auto Archive won't turn off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Auto Archive won't turn off: Hello,A few weeks ago emails older than 14 days disappeared on my email account. This is a huge concern for my work. I have followed the recommendations for other uses, of going to file, options, advanced to turn off auto archive BUT it was already unchecked?? I'm very...
  3. My Auto Archive won't turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Auto Archive won't turn off: Hello,A few weeks ago emails older than 14 days disappeared on my email account. This is a huge concern for my work. I have followed the recommendations for other uses, of going to file, options, advanced to turn off auto archive BUT it was already unchecked?? I'm very...
  4. My Auto Archive won't turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I stop auto archive in Windows Mail?

How do I stop auto archive in Windows Mail?: My Windows Mail started Archiving on its own. Now I have two of everything showing in my inbox.... the message saying inbox folder and the same message duplicated saying Archive folder. How do I stop this?...
  6. Windows 10 mail archive

Windows 10 mail archive: Here is my dilemma. I worked for a company that used google business including gmail. I used the windows 10 email client for gmail, and not their web mail. When I left the company, they obviously rescinded my access to those accounts. All I care about is my emails from the...
  7. archiving e-mails in Windows 10

archiving e-mails in Windows 10: Hi, hope somebody can help. I have recently started using a ‘new’ Windows 10 laptop that I actually bought about 3 years ago – been in its box since then. I have had e-mail set up but am unable to organise mails into separate projectsas was possible with Windows 7. I...
  8. Windows Mail Archive

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Archive: Just moved to this app from windows live mail Accidently hit the archive button, where did the email go? I don't see an archive folder... I do notice when I click on, and enter "all mail" the email is now shown, however if I'm in the inbox it isn't. (Wish I could get rid...
  9. Turn off Windows 10 Mail app Auto-Formatting

Turn off Windows 10 Mail app Auto-Formatting: I just updated my new Surface Pro and now the mail app keeps auto-formatting my emails. For example, when I try to type a list it automatically indents and treats it like a bullet point. that is not what I want to have happen every time, how can I turn this off?...
  10. Turn On or Off Auto-open Next Item in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Auto-open Next Item in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Auto-open Next Item in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Auto-open Next Item in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...