Windows 10: Turn off auto scroll

Discus and support Turn off auto scroll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I turn off auto scroll on my HP laptop running windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mike_fish, Dec 30, 2019.

1. mike_fish Win User

Turn off auto scroll

How do I turn off auto scroll on my HP laptop running windows 10

:)

mike_fish, Dec 30, 2019

2. How do I turn off Auto-Scroll?

Hi,

I realize that you want to turn off Auto-Scroll. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• In which program or website are you facing this issue of auto-scroll?

• Did you make any changes to the PC after which you are facing this issue?

• Do you have a scroll wheel mouse plugged in to the computer?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 30, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Turn off auto scroll [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Turn off auto scroll

Auto scroll issue

Hi Kunananthaseelan,

Thank you for updating.

I suggest you to install Synaptic driver in Compatibility mode. Also install Keyboard and mouse drivers from manufacturer website.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Do let us know if you still face auto scroll issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Turn off auto scroll

1. Turn off auto scroll - Similar Threads - Turn off auto

2. Is it possible to turn off auto-scrolling in Bookings calendar view?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to turn off auto-scrolling in Bookings calendar view?: Hi there. I'm setting up a Bookings page and we have to direct our customers to work from the Calendar view not the Services view. When you're on the Calendar, however, the view automatically scrolls up and down, depending on where your mouse sits on the page, without using...
  3. Is it possible to turn off auto-scrolling in Bookings calendar view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to turn off auto-scrolling in Bookings calendar view?: Hi there. I'm setting up a Bookings page and we have to direct our customers to work from the Calendar view not the Services view. When you're on the Calendar, however, the view automatically scrolls up and down, depending on where your mouse sits on the page, without using...
  4. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto Scrolling: Today I launched my computer and tried to adjust volume using the Sound Mixer. However, when I hover over the bar, it automatically scrolls down. It also does with any other Windows settings that can be adjusted by scrolling. The volume adjusted on Youtube also gets affected....
  5. Turn off auto update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turn off auto update.: This last update took out my sound and some programs stopped working. Is there a way to turn off updates besides scheduling them a month out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-auto-update/3585d437-9248-4340-8356-49c85a747ff2
  6. Auto turn off network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto turn off network: Hi please help me why auto turn off my wifi My windows is update and all drivers but auto torn off wifi or when run steam and start the game my wifi is auto run off and my ping is time out...
  7. Screen auto turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen auto turn off: Hello. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and am having trouble with my screens powering off. They with turn off at the specified time but then will come right back on. Has anyone else had that problem?...
  8. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Scrolling: I have been trying unsuccessfully to stop my pc from auto scrolling. I have tried numerous solutions , but nothing works. This happens on all web browsers. Running win 10 home edition....
  9. Drop down menus do not work and cursor auto scrolls when auto scroll is off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drop down menus do not work and cursor auto scrolls when auto scroll is off: When I click on the Start Menu after I click again where ever I hover my cursor starts to auto scroll. Auto scroll is Off on my mouse settings. When I click on a drop down on any website in Edge or Chrome I see the drop down the first time but can not activate a choice....
  10. Turn off scrolling hints

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off scrolling hints: Hello, could you please help to turn off this scroll hints? These images of 'arrows' and 'wheel' which appears when mouse on scroll bars. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-scrolling-hints/13c7f580-21be-42e3-941f-a702bdda472e