Windows 10: Turn off Autoplay Videos on Win10 Facebook App?

Discus and support Turn off Autoplay Videos on Win10 Facebook App? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I dont see a way to turn on videos autoplaying on the Facebook App from the Windows store. Can anyone direct me to an answer or have a solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JC8865, Sep 22, 2018.

1. JC8865 Win User

Turn off Autoplay Videos on Win10 Facebook App?

I dont see a way to turn on videos autoplaying on the Facebook App from the Windows store. Can anyone direct me to an answer or have a solution?

Thanks in advance!

JC

:)

JC8865, Sep 22, 2018

2. autoplaying of videos - how to turn it off

my dataplan usage is skyrocketing, and a lot of it is videos autoplaying on MSN websites, Facebook, etc. With Windows 10, when I go to the MSN homepage, videos start launching whenever I look at sports news, etc. How can I turn off this "auto playing"
    of videos?? thanks!!

***Moved from: (MSN / Settings and personalization / Personalizing my content / Video )***

Don Schager, Sep 22, 2018
  3. How do I disable video auto-play in facebook

Try using the
    Beta version of the Facebook app
    , I'm using that one and the videos do not autoplay. Another option would be to use a 3rd party app. I just installed

JDB for Facebook
    and it does not autoplay the videos.

Microsoft wrote the "official" Facebook app, it does not have the same settings as the Android and iOS apps that Facebook wrote. You may want to suggest that they add an autoplay setting via the

Windows Phone User Voice page
    . Microsoft uses the User Voice site to solicit feedback and featuer requests for thei products.

Christopher Miller, Sep 22, 2018
  4. PaulaNees Win User

Video on Facebook Watch

I have noticed the problem is not just on Facebook watch, its with other videos on Facebook also.

I did the trouble shooter as you instructed, and Facebook is not listed as a "windows store" app. Not sure what the next step would be.

Paula Nees

PaulaNees, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Turn off Autoplay Videos on Win10 Facebook App? - Similar Threads - Turn off Autoplay

2. Photos - Turn off Autoplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos - Turn off Autoplay: Windows 10 Photos app has started autoplaying videos as I tab through the images and videos I've downloaded from my game camera. How do I turn this off? I've already turned off AutoPlay in Settings for everything and it didn't change anything....
  3. Photos - Turn off Autoplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos - Turn off Autoplay: Windows 10 Photos app has started autoplaying videos as I tab through the images and videos I've downloaded from my game camera. How do I turn this off? I've already turned off AutoPlay in Settings for everything and it didn't change anything....
  4. Photos - Turn off Autoplay

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Autoplay Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Autoplay Video: I cannot get Video Discs to Autoplay. My machine is Intel QuadCore i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 32 GB RAM, running MS Windows 10 Home v. 1803, build 17134.228 on an MSI B75MA-P45 motherboard with a SAMSUNG SSD main drive. It has RealTek High Definition Audio and a SAMSUNG...
  6. Autoplay Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autoplay Videos: I followed the instructions in this thead: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-enable-autoplay-of-movie-dvds-when/39a99447-4156-4e66-ae7b-59932b563171 I have downloaded VLC video player, in control panel/devices, I have set Autoplay to On. In...
  7. autoplay videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    autoplay videos: Hi, I am play a game, but an ad came on and I can't get it off. Can someone tell me how to turn off the video. Thank you, TrossZZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autoplay-videos/c0e60a3e-0003-4fec-bb3d-92839fb7f7c7
  8. Autoplaying videos

in Browsers and Email
    Autoplaying videos: How do I stop autoplaying videos in Win 10 using Chrome? 17047
  9. Turn On or Off Video Autoplay in Microsoft Store App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Video Autoplay in Microsoft Store App in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Video Autoplay in Microsoft Store App in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Video Autoplay in Microsoft Store App in Windows 10 [img] Information The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 offers various apps, games, music, movies & TV, and books that...
  10. Turn On or Off AutoPlay in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off AutoPlay in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off AutoPlay in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off AutoPlay in Windows 10 AutoPlay lets you choose an action for different kinds of media when you plug in a device or insert media. You can set AutoPlay to open different kinds of content, such as photos,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows facebook app video autoplay

2. turn off auto play in facebook app windows 10

3. facebook app fow windows video auto play with voice

4. facebook app for windows turn off video,
  5. turn off windows 10 facebook app autoplay,
  6. facebook app on microsoft pc autoplay,
  7. turn off auto play facebook windows app,
  8. how to turn off autoplay in windows 10 facebook app,
  9. turn off video autoplay facebook app windows,
  10. windows 10 facebook app turn off autoplay videos,
  11. How to turn off facebook videos on the windows 10 app,