Windows 10: Turn off dark mode

Discus and support Turn off dark mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried out dark mode recently, didn't like that it also affected chrome. I went back to the same exact spot to turn it off, but apparently, windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dom69420, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Dom69420 Win User

Turn off dark mode

I tried out dark mode recently, didn't like that it also affected chrome. I went back to the same exact spot to turn it off, but apparently, windows like to change the layout of the settings on me without me even updating. How tf do I fix this? Shouldn't even need to ask.

:)

Dom69420, Feb 22, 2021
  2. TechyMore Win User

iTunes Dark Mode: How to Enable and Use it?

macOS Mojave has a dark mode feature that is attracted by many people. So, Windows 10 lovers or users also want to enjoy this feature on their PC or laptop but many people don’t know how to enable dark
    mode in Windows 10. For that, you have to follow the instructions below.

• First of all, you have to search for the “Settings” in the search bar of your PC.
    • Now, when you get the setting window then you have to click on the personalization option.

Turn off dark mode 567986b8-ea1e-4851-a1f5-ebe2bb407ddb?upload=true.png

• In the next step, you have to click on the Colors option which you can get on the left side.

Turn off dark mode 0ac2117c-7f5e-4dc8-9e5d-3f7f38f8ad80?upload=true.png

• After that, when the colors option will open on your screen then you only have to scroll down and click on the Dark mode.
    For More Steps And Full Way Check Out Below url It 100% Helpful For Community. Thanks Have A Good Day.

Source: https://.com/itunes-dark-mode/

TechyMore, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Turn on dark mode for a specific app only

Is it possible to turn on dark mode only for a specific app say CMD ? I don't want to set dark mode as my default app mode in settings. which will apply dark mode for most of the apps. I'm using Windows 10 Pro Build 1903.

ManchstrUnitd, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Louie_101 Win User

Turn off dark mode

Dark mode turning off automatically

Hi there!

I'm Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

We recommend you to try the steps provided by Greg Carmack on this link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Or you can try the steps on this link:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-automaticall...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products often classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Turn off dark mode

1. Turn off dark mode - Similar Threads - Turn off dark

2. Dark Mode Turns Off Everytime I Boot My PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode Turns Off Everytime I Boot My PC: For some unknown reason when I boot my pc now dark mode reverts to light mode. When this happens I got to reset it back to dark mode. This has never happened before. How do I fix this idiocy? 181727
  3. F.lux turning off Windows 10 Systemwide Dark Mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    F.lux turning off Windows 10 Systemwide Dark Mode.: Whenever F.lux either opens or closes, Windows automatically shifts to light mode. This happens when my PC boots because F.lux opens or anytime I close F.lux it happens. This gets pretty annoying because every time I open my PC I need to switch to dark mode. I am not using...
  4. File Explorer doesn't turn dark in dark mode

File Explorer doesn't turn dark in dark mode: I reset my laptop to its factory reset. I change the theme to dark mode but when i open file explorer it's still light. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-doesnt-turn-dark-in-dark-mode/0e64262d-aa07-42e7-8fd5-3d164f828afe
  5. Dark mode turning off automatically

Dark mode turning off automatically: Every time I shut off my pc, when I turn it back on the default app mode in colors is set to light, even though I change it to dark every single day. The default Windows mode stays on light, but the app setting keeps switching to light. It hurts my eyes every time I open an...
  6. I cant turn off my Chrome Dark mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant turn off my Chrome Dark mode.: Is there any way to turn off my chrome dark mode? I already switch from dark to light mode. I entered this mode by enterting the beta mode and I forgot the way to switch it off. Please help. submitted by /u/ilg4gsu [link] [comments]...
  7. Dark Mode turning itself off

Dark Mode turning itself off: Windows 10 Home version 1909 Dark Mode is turning itself off back to light after reboot randomly and its very irritating. Having to set it back to dark mode all the time is a pain in the... Why does it do this? Last thing I did before Windows started going back to...
  8. Can't turn off App Mode Dark

Can't turn off App Mode Dark: I was playing around with Settings and accidentally turned on App Mode Dark and now I can't go back to App Mode Light because "App Mode" has completely disappeared from Settings/Personalization/Colours. Does anyone know what the solution is please?...
  9. Dark Mode turning itself off after installing 1903 update

Dark Mode turning itself off after installing 1903 update: Since I update to 1903 I keep having this issue where the dark mode is turning itself off randomly. I have not found anything specific happening at the time i just boot up and default app mode turns to light. I set this back to dark and i am fine for awhile again could be...
  10. Dark Mode turning itself off?

Dark Mode turning itself off?: Since I update to 1903 I keep having this issue where the dark mode is turning itself off randomly. I have not found anything specific happening at the time i just boot up and default app mode turns to light. I set this back to dark and i am fine for awhile again could be...