Windows 10: turn off edge pop ups on login screen

Discus and support turn off edge pop ups on login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have turned of Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows and i still get edge pop ups. Any ideas? 139604 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by copiman, Aug 31, 2019.

1. copiman Win User

turn off edge pop ups on login screen

I have turned of Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows and i still get edge pop ups.

Any ideas?

:)

copiman, Aug 31, 2019

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 31, 2019
  4. turn off edge pop ups on login screen

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

turn off edge pop ups on login screen

1. turn off edge pop ups on login screen - Similar Threads - turn off edge

2. Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups: I turned off the 'Sign-In With Google' options in my Google Account, but these pop-ups persist.Suggestions?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-off-sign-in-with-google-pop-ups/eb5dc0f8-5f67-4048-9132-9aec807e24ec
  3. Turn Off On-Screen Keyboard at Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn Off On-Screen Keyboard at Login: <vent> Every time I use my drawing tablet, Windows decides I need the on-screen keyboard when logging in (even though the tablet is disconnected, and the computer has been fully shut down). I turn if off. It comes back the next time I use the tablet. One of the recent...
  4. Turn Off pop up thumbnails in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn Off pop up thumbnails in Edge: How do I turn off the the popup thumbnail/window that shows up when i hover over bookmarks and tabs in Edge? Please help. They are so annoying and they get stuck and don't go away sometimes. submitted by /u/Jonathank92 [link] [comments]...
  5. Login screen doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen doesn't pop up: I have purchased and downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. When i try to log in by pressing the 'Sign in' button, the only thing that happens is that the Sign in button disappears. There doesn't appear an Xbox sign in page like on, for example. an android device....
  6. Login Screen - On Screen Keyboard pops up - want to turn it off

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Screen - On Screen Keyboard pops up - want to turn it off: A few weeks ago, I pressed some kind of combination of buttons and now on my login screen, I get the on screen keyboard. I have tried to disable it and indeed it is turned off, but it still keeps appearing whenever I go to login to my computer. It is really annoying because...
  7. Turn Off Pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn Off Pop ups: how do i turn off "pop up blocker" so I can download some pictures? [Original Title: Pop ups] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/turn-off-pop-ups/f2406c90-371f-48b1-aa30-6f47c39db3b3
  8. Turn off ads that pop up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off ads that pop up?: Recently I started getting pop up ads advertising stupid things like Terry Bradshaws ED drug. How do I stop them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-ads-that-pop-up/11364405-7e2d-4871-bbf7-e4c45a36ccf2
  9. On-Screen Keyboard turned off, pops up on Start Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard turned off, pops up on Start Screen?: Hey everybody. Recently I installed a graphic tablet's driver, and have since had the on-screen keyboard appear on boot, then promptly disappear after the start screen. This morning, I uninstalled the drivers in hope that it would fix my problem. It was for naught, though....
  10. turn off shared experiences pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    turn off shared experiences pop up: turn off shared experience pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/turn-off-shared-experiences-pop-up/bf30eb2c-4aae-49f9-a637-75036cf03f8b