Windows 10: turn off family permissions

Discus and support turn off family permissions in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I keep getting pop up for permissions. how do I turn it off... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Johnny Lennane, Feb 28, 2023.

1. turn off family permissions

I keep getting pop up for permissions. how do I turn it off

:)

Johnny Lennane, Feb 28, 2023

2. Family safety 'ask for permission' error

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, kindly provide us the information we need below:

• To isolate the issue, does this happen on other browsers as well?
    • Have you tried to clear the cache of the browser you're trying to use?
    • To confirm, kindly tell us how exactly have you turned off Family Safety?

We would suggest checking the other setting pages from the main family page to turn off family settings to possibly resolve this issue. kindly refer to this link

Turn off family settings in WIndows 10
    for the steps that you can follow to disable family settings.

Hope this helps and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Feb 28, 2023
  3. Family Permission

Hi Tyler,

The error message that you've received is a restriction from the family and safety features of Windows 10. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you turn off family settings by following the steps on this
    link.

If you have other concerns, feel free to post it here in the Community.

Joseph Ban, Feb 28, 2023
  4. turn off family permissions

How to turn off Family safety settings

Hello Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to remove the family safety settings. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the
    family safety settings.

Turn off family settings in Windows 10

• To turn off family settings for a child in your family, sign in at account.microsoft.com/family. Then choose one of these
      options:
      • Remove them from family settings by choosing Remove, then selecting their account, then selecting
        Remove again. They’ll still be able to sign in to their PCs, but this will remove any family limits that you set.
      • Or select them from the main family page, which will bring you to their Recent activity. If
        Activity reporting is turned On, turn it
        Off.
        Then repeat for the other settings pages (Web browsing, Apps, games & media, Screen time, Purchase & spending), making sure that those switches are turned
        Off.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 28, 2023
Thema:

turn off family permissions

1. turn off family permissions - Similar Threads - turn off family

2. Turn off Microsoft family completely.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Microsoft family completely.: I tried everything on the web. I disabled parental controls, I uninstalled Microsoft family, I unchecked Microsoft family features from the firewall, and literally everything. But for some reasons it is still on. I am an Administrator and organizer on my pc and the only...
  3. how to turn microsoft family off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn microsoft family off.: hello i never created a microsoft family account and it keeps saying i have to ask parent permission but i dont have a family account and im the only one in the family it says but im not underaged and i cant turn it off i cant do anything on my laptop....
  4. turn off family permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off family permissions: I keep getting pop up for permissions. how do I turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-family-permissions/4f2ab71e-a1c0-4486-8347-29ae1a1b721f
  5. turn off family permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn off family permissions: I keep getting pop up for permissions. how do I turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-family-permissions/4f2ab71e-a1c0-4486-8347-29ae1a1b721f
  6. Turn Off Family Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn Off Family Settings: I keep getting a notification to setup a family group & it's driving me nuts. I can't remove myself from family.microsoft.com and there doesn't seem to be any notification I can turn off.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Turn Off Family Settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Turn Off Family Settings: I keep getting a notification to setup a family group & it's driving me nuts. I can't remove myself from family.microsoft.com and there doesn't seem to be any notification I can turn off.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Turn Off Family Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Turn OFF permissions!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turn OFF permissions!!!!!!!!!: Is there ANY way to turn OFF this permissions thingy?!?! I am soooooooooooooooo tired of MY machine giving me "Access denied" or "You need permissions from <MYSELF>" errors!!!!!!!!!!!! (And NO--I'm NOT going waste MORE time, monkeying around with user account, etc.!!!!...
  10. Permission to turn Windows Features On and Off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permission to turn Windows Features On and Off: I need to turn off Isolated User Mode,but when i open OptionalFeatures.exe,it gives this message. Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file.You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. Any help?...