Windows 10: turn off guest off my account

Discus and support turn off guest off my account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am having trouble with logging on my computer I have to go threw a process where I have to get a password on my laptop I need to get guest off how... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kathyhartford, Jun 21, 2020.

1. turn off guest off my account

I am having trouble with logging on my computer I have to go threw a process where I have to get a password on my laptop I need to get guest off how do that.

:)

kathyhartford, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Jun 21, 2020
  3. tsram90 Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Jun 21, 2020
  4. turn off guest off my account

Guest account disappeared...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you wish to enable the Guest account on your computer.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable the guest account.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the below command:

net user guest /active:yes
    Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

turn off guest off my account

1. turn off guest off my account - Similar Threads - turn off guest

2. Turn off accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off accounts: How do I turn off accounts? I don't want any accounts on MY computer. I have to stop everything I'm doing to ask myself permission. I want to access MY computer and not have my computer tell me I don't have access. I want to write to MY C drive that I bought with MY money....
  3. Turn off accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off accounts: How do I turn off accounts? I don't want any accounts on MY computer. I have to stop everything I'm doing to ask myself permission. I want to access MY computer and not have my computer tell me I don't have access. I want to write to MY C drive that I bought with MY money....
  4. My pen randomly turns off with the touchscreen turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pen randomly turns off with the touchscreen turning off: I have a Microsoft Surface laptop 5 i7, 16gb ram, 512gb storage and a surface pen with no clip. Whenever I use the pen on one note or any application that allows me to draw the pen would just randomly stop working with the touchscreen turning off as well. This only happens...
  5. My pen randomly turns off with the touchscreen turning off

My pen randomly turns off with the touchscreen turning off: I have a Microsoft Surface laptop 5 i7, 16gb ram, 512gb storage and a surface pen with no clip. Whenever I use the pen on one note or any application that allows me to draw the pen would just randomly stop working with the touchscreen turning off as well. This only happens...
  6. Turn Off Google Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn Off Google Account: Please advise if I turn off the Google Account can I still use my gmail to send emails? Also I used to send emails from my address book but since I added another gmail I could not create and send any emails on the list. They advised me to add two emails in combination but...
  7. Turn Off Google Account

Turn Off Google Account: Please advise if I turn off the Google Account can I still use my gmail to send emails? Also I used to send emails from my address book but since I added another gmail I could not create and send any emails on the list. They advised me to add two emails in combination but...
  8. Turn Off Google Account

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Turn off user account control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn off user account control: Every time start my laptop is get this notification on my windows "restart this computer to turn off user account control". many methods implemented but nothing to gain.. was hoping that update 2004 may resolve this problem. but still facing the same issue when start my...
  10. cant turn off admin account

cant turn off admin account: cant turn off admin account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-off-admin-account/609022a6-f239-49c2-9c24-8a945eb8c150