Windows 10: turn off issues

Discus and support turn off issues in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; there is i think a windows error that when i turn off my laptop acer predator the windows turn off but the the fan keep running and keyboard lights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by muhammad moazHalimeh, Jul 10, 2020.

1. turn off issues

there is i think a windows error that when i turn off my laptop acer predator the windows turn off but the the fan keep running and keyboard lights on.

what i should do ?

:)

muhammad moazHalimeh, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Unable to turn off On screen keyboard on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to know the current build installed on the computer and the troubleshooting step that you had already performed.

As an initial troubleshooting step, try to turn off the OSK by following the below steps:

• Select “Start” and select “Settings“.
    • Choose “Ease of Access“.
    • Select “Keyboard“.
    • Set “On-Screen Keyboard” to “On” or “Off” as desired.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 10, 2020
  4. jorog(2) Win User

turn off issues

Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

turn off issues

1. turn off issues - Similar Threads - turn off issues

2. Issues with turning off s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with turning off s mode: When I try to switch out of s mode on my laptop running Windows 11 home..I get as far as the GET button and when I click on that it just tells me it's working on it...it never goes past this point..any idea what I can do to rectify this?...
  3. Issues with turning off s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with turning off s mode: When I try to switch out of s mode on my laptop running Windows 11 home..I get as far as the GET button and when I click on that it just tells me it's working on it...it never goes past this point..any idea what I can do to rectify this?...
  4. search indexing was turned off issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search indexing was turned off issue: This problem has been on my computer for a very long time and i'd like to fix it without having to reset it, i already tried checking windows search on services, i already rebuilt the search index, ran the troubleshooter, and i even went back to previous a restore point but...
  5. search indexing was turned off issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search indexing was turned off issue: This problem has been on my computer for a very long time and i'd like to fix it without having to reset it, i already tried checking windows search on services, i already rebuilt the search index, ran the troubleshooter, and i even went back to previous a restore point but...
  6. Notebook issues with turning screen off - does not turn back on

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Notebook issues with turning screen off - does not turn back on: Hello Community, I am facing an (to me) unsolvable issue on a year old notebook. Something seems to be very wrong with it and I already tried so much to fix the problem. The notebook runs Windows 10 (21H1, most current drivers). It is used for simple Excel displaying, mails,...
  7. ELAN Touchpad - Issue Turning it off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ELAN Touchpad - Issue Turning it off: Hello, I have read many threads of directions to turn off the ELAN touchpad. Nothing is working for me to turn it off. The Disable option is grayed out. Please advise how I can get to this option so I can turn this off. Thank you....
  8. Issue with USB ports turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with USB ports turning off: Hello, I have an issue that started some time ago but I cannot find out what is causing this issue. When I first boot my PC, the USB devices will, after a short time, disconnect, then a few moments later they reconnect. This happens a few times in the first 10 minutes or so...
  9. Issue with USB ports turning off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with USB ports turning off: Hello, I have an issue that started some time ago but I cannot find out what is causing this issue. When I first boot my PC, the USB devices will, after a short time, disconnect, then a few moments later they reconnect. This happens a few times in the first 10 minutes or so...
  10. WiFi turned off issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi turned off issue: Hello, I'm recently experiencing issues with my Dell Inspiron 15 7559. I have an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 adapter and, ever since yesterday, it stopped working completely. When I click on the wifi button in the taskbar it says the WiFi is "Turned off". However,...