Windows 10: Turn off Microsoft family completely.

Discus and support Turn off Microsoft family completely. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried everything on the web. I disabled parental controls, I uninstalled Microsoft family, I unchecked Microsoft family features from the firewall,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 404Hippo, Dec 11, 2023.

1. 404Hippo Win User

Turn off Microsoft family completely.

I tried everything on the web. I disabled parental controls, I uninstalled Microsoft family, I unchecked Microsoft family features from the firewall, and literally everything. But for some reasons it is still on. I am an Administrator and organizer on my pc and the only account on my pc. Because of this stupid bug, I cannot use Spotify, or XBOX, and even more in the future. If anyone can help, please help. This is super annoying. Whenever I am trying to open up these apps, it just keeps saying things like, "you need permission to access this app, would you like to ask for permission? Send an E

:)

404Hippo, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft family blocking chrome

Hello
    MayceHoag,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Dec 11, 2023
  4. Turn off Microsoft family completely.

How to turn off Family safety settings

Hello Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to remove the family safety settings. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the
    family safety settings.

Turn off family settings in Windows 10

• To turn off family settings for a child in your family, sign in at account.microsoft.com/family. Then choose one of these
      options:
      • Remove them from family settings by choosing Remove, then selecting their account, then selecting
        Remove again. They’ll still be able to sign in to their PCs, but this will remove any family limits that you set.
      • Or select them from the main family page, which will bring you to their Recent activity. If
        Activity reporting is turned On, turn it
        Off.
        Then repeat for the other settings pages (Web browsing, Apps, games & media, Screen time, Purchase & spending), making sure that those switches are turned
        Off.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Turn off Microsoft family completely.

1. Turn off Microsoft family completely. - Similar Threads - Turn off Microsoft

2. Turn off Microsoft family completely.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Microsoft family completely.: I tried everything on the web. I disabled parental controls, I uninstalled Microsoft family, I unchecked Microsoft family features from the firewall, and literally everything. But for some reasons it is still on. I am an Administrator and organizer on my pc and the only...
  3. How do I completely turn off Microsoft family and Microsoft family features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I completely turn off Microsoft family and Microsoft family features?: I have already tried everything I could find. I disabled parental controls, I uninstalled Microsoft family, I rejoined and left Microsoft family, I unchecked Microsoft family features from the firewall, and literally everything. But for some reasons it is still on. I am an...
  4. How do I completely turn off Microsoft family and Microsoft family features?

How do I completely turn off Microsoft family and Microsoft family features?: I have already tried everything I could find. I disabled parental controls, I uninstalled Microsoft family, I rejoined and left Microsoft family, I unchecked Microsoft family features from the firewall, and literally everything. But for some reasons it is still on. I am an...
  5. how to turn microsoft family off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn microsoft family off.: hello i never created a microsoft family account and it keeps saying i have to ask parent permission but i dont have a family account and im the only one in the family it says but im not underaged and i cant turn it off i cant do anything on my laptop....
  6. how to turn microsoft family off.

how to turn microsoft family off.: hello i never created a microsoft family account and it keeps saying i have to ask parent permission but i dont have a family account and im the only one in the family it says but im not underaged and i cant turn it off i cant do anything on my laptop....
  7. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on: I was reinstalling Windows 10 Pro replacing hard drive and now I get notification to turn on the family feature. I live alone and I don't have any kids or a wife so I don't need this feature. At most, if I require it. I'll set-up a limited guest account on my computer local...
  8. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on: I was reinstalling Windows 10 Pro replacing hard drive and now I get notification to turn on the family feature. I live alone and I don't have any kids or a wife so I don't need this feature. At most, if I require it. I'll set-up a limited guest account on my computer local...
  9. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  10. Turn off Microsoft family features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Turn off Microsoft family features: turn off family features * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-microsoft-family-features/99d93548-b008-4ccb-a1e9-961215e65f3a