Windows 10: Turn off notifications

Discus and support Turn off notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I switch off the notifications in windows 10 on a laptop that pop up in the bottom right corner, it's like Gmail, YouTube alerts etc 112955 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bikeit, Jun 26, 2018.

1. bikeit Win User

Turn off notifications

How do I switch off the notifications in windows 10 on a laptop that pop up in the bottom right corner, it's like Gmail, YouTube alerts etc

:)

bikeit, Jun 26, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 26, 2018
  3. mar97 Win User
    Turn off icloud storage notifications on Windows.

For some reason the iCloud app is not listed in my list in notifications and actions so I cannot turn it off as suggested. Is this because of a recent update by Apple?

mar97, Jun 26, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Turn off notifications

Windows 10 does not show backup and restore notification.

Hi,

This issue might occur if notifications are not turned on. I suggest you to
    turn on all notification settings
    and check if that helps. Refer the steps below.

• Type Notification and actions settings on Search and hit Enter.
    • Turn on all Notifications: Restart your computer and check.
    Do let us know if you get backup and restore notification. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 26, 2018
Thema:

Turn off notifications

1. Turn off notifications - Similar Threads - Turn off notifications

2. Windows firewall turned off notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows firewall turned off notification: My question is how do i stop seeing this notification everytime i turn on my pc? It pops on like the 3rd minute on every boot and it's a little annoying and i know i got it turned off. [ATTACH]...
  3. Turning off notifications for specific apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off notifications for specific apps: So I can't help but get annoyed by banners flying out of my desktop as I prefer to keep it clean, so I turn off banners for most of the apps I have, however a few of the apps aren't showing up in the notification centre and they are still making pop up banners notifications,...
  4. How to turn off taskbar notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn off taskbar notifications?: Currently my taskbar is in the mode where it is invisible unless I move my mouse to bring it up from the bottom of my screen. As such, whenever something happens in a game or app that windows thinks is of note it makes my taskbar appear and makes the app flash orange to get...
  5. Caps Lock Notification Turn off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock Notification Turn off?: Recently, both my HP Spectre and custom built PC have started receiving caps lock notifications, num lock notifications, and scroll lock notifications. I type using Caps Lock since it's much easier than shift but this new "feature" makes typing essays incredibly annoying...
  6. Security centre is turned off notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security centre is turned off notification: Today on a couple of occasions shortly after booting my pc I have been alerted by the notification centre sound and pop up that security centre is turned off. However the pop up disappears so fast it's a wonder I even saw it. Looking in the notification centre list after...
  7. Turning off Update Notifications in GPO?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turning off Update Notifications in GPO?: I've been looking endlessly with no luck so hopefully someone here can give me a definitive answer. Preferably what I woud like is to completely disable the windows update center. I want it to neither automatically download, nor notify and ask to download updates to windows...
  8. Turn off Notifications about apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Notifications about apps: Hi there. Every 2 or 3 days, I got a notification telling me to turn off apps that reduce performance, etc. How can I turn this off for good? In prior windows version you could tell the system to turn off specific notifications. Where do you do it in Windows 10? I know how to...
  9. How to turn off notification sound ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off notification sound ?: How to turn off notification "audio" sound heard when update pop up window appears lower right screen as defender is updated done a scan it gives this piano type music I would like to disable. Anyone disabled this and how to do it ? Thanks! 79957
  10. How to turn off "news" notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off "news" notifications?: Hey, Is there a way to turn off the notifications that pop up in my right lower corner of the screen or even better to choose what type of notifications show up there? Last night I noticed some sort of News headline about the gunfire in Ferguson Missouri but I don't...