Windows 10: Turn off Outlook.com Safelinks URL alterations

Discus and support Turn off Outlook.com Safelinks URL alterations in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ref: Advanced Outlook.com security for Office 365 subscribers [img] This curse has started afflicting other Outlook.com users as well but it can... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Try3, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Try3 Win User

Turn off Outlook.com Safelinks URL alterations

Ref: Advanced Outlook.com security for Office 365 subscribers

Turn off Outlook.com Safelinks URL alterations [​IMG]

This curse has started afflicting other Outlook.com users as well but it can easily be turned off.

1 Open the Outlook.com Help pane & log in if required.

2 Paste in Please disable Safe Links for the following email aliases;
    Account1@outlook.com, L: account2@outlook.com, … then click on Get help
    [Note that you can enter several email addresses to avoid having to go through this routine again. My account2 was nothing to do with account1 but this did not cause any problems]

3 Read their response and click on Yes

4 Enter your email address then click on Send.

5 Read their promise to get back to you. They mean it. I received an email twenty minutes later telling me it was in hand. The next email containing a link was 3 hours later and it was clear of the safelinks alterations.

Denis

:)

Try3, Sep 4, 2018

2. safelink

true, there are many safelink products, even safelink wireless safelink for VLC I guess

seahawks65, Sep 4, 2018
  3. safelink

Yes. The problem just started.

Had a problem with script loading on outlook (live.com)

Switched to beta. That eliminated live.com loading problem. Now safelink delays opening

paramus117, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Turn off Outlook.com Safelinks URL alterations

safelink in Outlook app

How can I disable the Safelink that opens when reading email and hovering over any link It is really annoying..

sandragranger, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Turn off Outlook.com Safelinks URL alterations

1. Turn off Outlook.com Safelinks URL alterations - Similar Threads - Turn off Outlook

2. URL's turning into random text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URL's turning into random text: As of recently, my urls start to become a string of text instead of the supposed url. This has been particular especially when I copy/paste YouTube links. Example:The hyperlink url I wanted to copy- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAJJEr0jwqMWhat was pasted instead-...
  3. URL's turning into random text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URL's turning into random text: As of recently, my urls start to become a string of text instead of the supposed url. This has been particular especially when I copy/paste YouTube links. Example:The hyperlink url I wanted to copy- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAJJEr0jwqMWhat was pasted instead-...
  4. Outlook,com settings out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook,com settings out of date: Why is this still happening more than five years after the first identification of the problem. My personal view is that Windows 10 is a disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookcom-settings-out-of-date/7a00d06d-59d9-431a-b508-24f7730c1de3
  5. How to turn off Outlook "Expressions"

How to turn off Outlook "Expressions": In Outlook, which is one of the Bing Office apps, there is a feature called Expressions. Basically, when a certain word is typed, you have the option to substitute that word with something cute like a picture or whatever. For example, the word "thank" might get highlighted...
  6. How to turn off URL hover popups windows 10 mail messages

How to turn off URL hover popups windows 10 mail messages: How to turn off URL hover popups windows 10 mail messages This is the Mail Version 16005.11029.20108.0 oem installed windows 10 Home 64 running on HP Pavilion Laptop with all current updates...
  7. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  8. Outlook 2016 opening URL links

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 opening URL links: Dear fellow members I hope you can help with an issue that I am facing at my work. I work in the IT department and all of the users are facing an annoying issue within the office applications specifically Outlook 2016. Whenever someone receives a mail with a URL link...
  9. Turn off conversations in Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Turn off conversations in Office 365 Outlook: Hi I have Office 365 Outlook installed on a W10 PC, how do I change the settings to stop the emails being sorted in conversations? Thanks Daniel 103509
  10. Microsoft Outlook blocks access to URL links

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook blocks access to URL links: Hi, I wondered if anyone can assist me in resolving an issue that when an email is sent to me with a URL as a link to a webpage Outlook will not allow me to open that link. I keep getting an error report stating: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off safelinks outlook 2016

2. how to turn off safelinks

3. outlook safelinks turn off

4. why does safelinks cause issues with opening,
  5. how to get the original url from outlook,
  6. outlook disable safelink,
  7. safelink block url,
  8. safelinks in email turn off,
  9. turning off safe links outlook,
  10. how to get safe link to open on del pc,
  11. how to disable safe links in outlook in windows 10,