Windows 10: Turn off Press and Hold right-click function on Wacom Pen in Windows 10

Discus and support Turn off Press and Hold right-click function on Wacom Pen in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Sometimes, for no apparent reason, you can spend a considerable amount of time in trying to disable press-and-hold for right-click function of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 11, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Turn off Press and Hold right-click function on Wacom Pen in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 11, 2018

2. Hold right click on Wacom pen

ok heres what to do, first, check for updates on the tablet in the Wacom desktop center. then, go into control panel/hardware and sound and where you see pen and touch, click on "Turn flicks on and off", that will bring up a window where a Pen Options tab
    will be on top, click on that tab and you should be able to turn hold to right click off from there.

grimdragon2001, Sep 11, 2018
  3. S_Y_R Win User
    Can't disable press-and-hold-right-click functionality in Windows 10

I do not want to use press and hold, so I have unchecked the enable button in Pen and touch, But the function is still active.

I have also gone into the group settings editor and disabled press and hold there, but STILL press and hold is functional but my right click barrel button is not.

It seems despite having settings to disable press-and-hold, Windows 10 will not allow me to turn off this functionality.

I have tried two other pens of the same model to rule out there being some malfunction on the pen.

In an effort to block Windows' own pen/tablet drivers from interfering with my Wacom driver (which is up to date), I used the groups settings editor to disable windows ink, flicks, and every other tablet pc driver function native to windows that I could find.
    Still no change in behavior.

If anyone can help me I'd be quite grateful. I just want to turn off this feature.

P.S. See screenshots for proof of my taking steps to disable "press and hold for right-clicking"

Turn off Press and Hold right-click function on Wacom Pen in Windows 10 69b0cca1-9e18-4c8b-b897-efe91c55e723?upload=true.jpg

Turn off Press and Hold right-click function on Wacom Pen in Windows 10 0f38b1e7-7156-421a-9209-883422d1d67a?upload=true.jpg

S_Y_R, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Turn off Press and Hold right-click function on Wacom Pen in Windows 10

Hold right click on Wacom pen

Fact is that i searched for a solution before posting here and anyone who was talking about this, on windows 7 and 8, said that in the pen and touch settings menu there was an option to disable the right click function. So it was an issue of the OS and not
    of the tablet/pen/drivers.

I'll go ask wacom community anyway, thanks Turn off Press and Hold right-click function on Wacom Pen in Windows 10 :)

EnricoQuinto, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Turn off Press and Hold right-click function on Wacom Pen in Windows 10

1. Turn off Press and Hold right-click function on Wacom Pen in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turn off Press

2. Touchpad: Holding down right click only presses right click once then holds down left click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad: Holding down right click only presses right click once then holds down left click...: I've been trying to fix a problem with this laptop's touchpad. Whenever I hold down right click, it only presses right click once and then holds down left click. This is super inconvenient whenever I hop on to play Minecraft whenever I don't have access to my PC or mouse....
  3. Touchpad: Holding down right click only presses right click once then holds down left click...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad: Holding down right click only presses right click once then holds down left click...: I've been trying to fix a problem with this laptop's touchpad. Whenever I hold down right click, it only presses right click once and then holds down left click. This is super inconvenient whenever I hop on to play Minecraft whenever I don't have access to my PC or mouse....
  4. How can I turn of the function when i press: left-click+ and hold it and the press C in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I turn of the function when i press: left-click+ and hold it and the press C in...: Every time I press left-click and hold it and then press C while gaming the game freezes and it makes a windows dingish sound but it doesnt do anything when im in chrome only when I'm on Desktop or in Fortnite...
  5. How can I turn of the function when i press: left-click+ and hold it and the press C in...

How can I turn of the function when i press: left-click+ and hold it and the press C in...: Every time I press left-click and hold it and then press C while gaming the game freezes and it makes a windows dingish sound but it doesnt do anything when im in chrome only when I'm on Desktop or in Fortnite...
  6. How do I turn off the pen functionality?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the pen functionality?: I don't have a pen, and my laptop is not a touchscreen, yet sometimes depending on where I am my laptop thinks a pen is connected to it. It means that sometimes when I use the trackpad it thinks it's a pen and the cursor goes flying somewhere else or selects something I...
  7. How do I turn off the pen functionality?

How do I turn off the pen functionality?: I don't have a pen, and my laptop is not a touchscreen, yet sometimes depending on where I am my laptop thinks a pen is connected to it. It means that sometimes when I use the trackpad it thinks it's a pen and the cursor goes flying somewhere else or selects something I...
  8. Double-Click Hold for Right-Click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Double-Click Hold for Right-Click: Hey everyone. I don't know if this is quite the most relevant subreddit for this question, but it was the closest I could think of. I recently purchased an air mouse with lots of useful hotkeys and a handheld keyboard that make it really good for couch PC use, but it's...
  9. When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens: Ive been trying to figure out how to fix the problem bit cant find a solution my mouse woeks fine when im running safe mode and i also tried didsabling human interfaces in task manager but then when i hold right and keft click the left click wont register the only other...
  10. Wacom pen malfunctioned

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom pen malfunctioned: I just upgraded my Asus VivoTab Note 8 to 32-bit Windows 10 Home from Windows 8.1. Everything seems to work fine except the Wacom pen that is not working at all. The driver in device manager states working correctly. Can someone advise any possible or temporary fix. Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 disable click and hold

2. disable press and hold wacom

3. hold wacom right click turn off

4. disable hold for right click,
  5. right click feedback disable wacom,
  6. wacom klick and hold to rightklick,
  7. disable right click hold on windows 10,
  8. windows 10 stop white ring right click wacom,
  9. wiacom pen how to turn off press delay,
  10. wacom disable click and hold prompt windows 10,
  11. press and hold windows 10 wacom,