Windows 10: Turn off scrolling hints

Discus and support Turn off scrolling hints in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, could you please help to turn off this scroll hints? These images of 'arrows' and 'wheel' which appears when mouse on scroll bars. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Igauga, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Igauga Win User

Turn off scrolling hints

Hello, could you please help to turn off this scroll hints? These images of 'arrows' and 'wheel' which appears when mouse on scroll bars.

Turn off scrolling hints f4f8deff-1d30-4277-aa01-732314453ed7?upload=true.gif

:)

Igauga, Dec 30, 2018

2. What is smooth scrolling?

Hi Kenneth,

Smooth scrolling is a feature available in Internet Explorer that allows you to scroll through a web pages smoothly, as the name of the feature suggests. If this is turned off, when scrolling through a web page, you'll notice that the scroll
    bar slides down as if it's slightly delayed, but if this is turned on, the scroll bar slides down smoothly, without delay.

This is useful when scanning through long web pages or articles.

To turn on/off smooth scrolling, see the following steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon, and then click
      Internet
      Options.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Locate Use smooth scrolling, and tick the check box if you want it turned on/off.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Patricia Yu, Dec 30, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Turn off scrolling hints :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Turn off scrolling hints

Changing Password Hint in Windows 10

Hi,

To change your password hint, you can follow the steps below:

• Click
      Start.

• Type Control Panel on the
      Search bar and click it from the result.

• Click
      Change account type underUser
      Accounts.

• Select the user you would like to change password hint.

• Change the password hint for that user.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Turn off scrolling hints

1. Turn off scrolling hints - Similar Threads - Turn off scrolling

2. Is it possible to turn off auto-scrolling in Bookings calendar view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to turn off auto-scrolling in Bookings calendar view?: Hi there. I'm setting up a Bookings page and we have to direct our customers to work from the Calendar view not the Services view. When you're on the Calendar, however, the view automatically scrolls up and down, depending on where your mouse sits on the page, without using...
  3. Turn off scroll bars in MS Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off scroll bars in MS Edge?: How do I turn off the scroll bars in Microsoft Edge browser? I've turned them off individually within certain apps such as Word, but I want to completely turn them off in edge. Thanks submitted by /u/james1758 [link] [comments]...
  4. Turn off auto scroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off auto scroll: How do I turn off auto scroll on my HP laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-auto-scroll/b414d54b-d266-4497-a9f2-e0f4432dfc8b
  5. Turning on/off keyboard backlight- thanks for the hint to use the FN key.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning on/off keyboard backlight- thanks for the hint to use the FN key.: Hi everyone thanks for the hint to use the FN tried it FN + F4 key and it worked for my model of laptop which is omen hp. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: turning on/off keyboard backlight...
  6. `Hints and ???

in Windows 10 Support
    `Hints and ???: What do you call those little pictures that popup when you rollover the taskbar icons? And how can you turn them off. I did it once but forgot how. Don Cole 126941
  7. Turn On or Off Narrator Interaction Hints for Controls in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Narrator Interaction Hints for Controls in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Narrator Interaction Hints for Controls in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Narrator Interaction Hints for Buttons and other Controls in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a...
  8. Turn Off Browser Scrolling When by Space Bar is Pressed

in Browsers and Email
    Turn Off Browser Scrolling When by Space Bar is Pressed: Windows 10 Pro 1709, MS Surface Book, Chrome and IE Browser. Any time I have Chrome or IE browser open the screen scrolls down one page each time I press the keyboard Space Bar, then up one page when I press Shift+Space Bar When I am typing on a web page I'll often...
  9. Turning off Scroll Lock / Num Lock flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Turning off Scroll Lock / Num Lock flashing: Apparently Windows 10, and I don't know for how long before that, has had a feature that when you change Scroll Lock / Num Lock key settings there is a notification that flashes on the screen. I have never used these keys and so have never noticed this annoyance before....
  10. Turn On or Off Scroll Inactive Windows in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Scroll Inactive Windows in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Scroll Inactive Windows in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Scroll Inactive Windows in Windows 10 Windows 10 includes a built-in feature to let you scroll inactive windows by just hovering over them with the pointer without your currently active...