Windows 10: turn off shared experiences pop up

Discus and support turn off shared experiences pop up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; turn off shared experience pop up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LewisBell1, Jul 26, 2018.

1. turn off shared experiences pop up

turn off shared experience pop up

:)

LewisBell1, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Marc Cai Win User

Shared Experiences???? NO OTHER DEVICES AND WONT TURN OFF...

thanks for updating us, Mike.

Well, the steps that we've provided is for us to turn OFF the Shared Experiences feature. Upon disabling the said feature, we're expecting that its notification will also be disabled.

Here is another method that you can try:

• Go to Settings.
    • On its search tab, type Notifications, and click the suggestion for
      Notifications and action settings
    • Under it, turn OFF the following and observe:

- Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows

- Get notifications from apps and other sender (options)
    By the way. Was the
    Microsoft Account Troubleshooter able to
    bring anything in hand?

Marc Cai, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 26, 2018
  4. 'Mike P Win User

turn off shared experiences pop up

shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

turn off shared experiences pop up 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

turn off shared experiences pop up

1. turn off shared experiences pop up - Similar Threads - turn off shared

2. Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups: I turned off the 'Sign-In With Google' options in my Google Account, but these pop-ups persist.Suggestions?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-off-sign-in-with-google-pop-ups/eb5dc0f8-5f67-4048-9132-9aec807e24ec
  3. Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups: I turned off the 'Sign-In With Google' options in my Google Account, but these pop-ups persist.Suggestions?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-off-sign-in-with-google-pop-ups/eb5dc0f8-5f67-4048-9132-9aec807e24ec
  4. Turn Off pop up thumbnails in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn Off pop up thumbnails in Edge: How do I turn off the the popup thumbnail/window that shows up when i hover over bookmarks and tabs in Edge? Please help. They are so annoying and they get stuck and don't go away sometimes. submitted by /u/Jonathank92 [link] [comments]...
  5. Microsoft Account Account Problem Pop Up Message despite Shared Experience already shut off...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Account Problem Pop Up Message despite Shared Experience already shut off...: Good morning. I had this issue in the past but it had stopped for a while. Every single day when turning on my PC I am seeing the pop-up on my pc that a Microsoft Account problem needs to be addressed. It started happening not too long ago. I have not changed my...
  6. Microsoft Account Account Problem Pop Up Message despite Shared Experience already shut off

Microsoft Account Account Problem Pop Up Message despite Shared Experience already shut off: Good morning. I am continually seeing the pop-up on my pc that a Microsoft Account problem needs to be addressed. The window does not show up every day but frequently enough. It started happening about a month ago or so. I have not changed my password and I already have...
  7. Turn Off Pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn Off Pop ups: how do i turn off "pop up blocker" so I can download some pictures? [Original Title: Pop ups] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/turn-off-pop-ups/f2406c90-371f-48b1-aa30-6f47c39db3b3
  8. Turn off taskbar pop up notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off taskbar pop up notifications?: I would like to prevent my Windows 10 taskbar popping up at any time. My taskbar pops up to send me notifications from various apps and I would like to stop that completely. Is there a way to disable the taskbar from ever popping up, so that it only appears when the cursor...
  9. Turn off ads that pop up?

Turn off ads that pop up?: Recently I started getting pop up ads advertising stupid things like Terry Bradshaws ED drug. How do I stop them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-ads-that-pop-up/11364405-7e2d-4871-bbf7-e4c45a36ccf2
  10. How to turn off pop-up-blockers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to turn off pop-up-blockers?: how to turn off pop-up-blockers? * Moved from IE10/Win7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-to-turn-off-pop-up-blockers/5fac93db-8b78-49f5-8063-5fea64fcab9b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pop up about shared experiences?