Windows 10: turn off sign in problem

Discus and support turn off sign in problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; help i tried everything ,,,follow directions on line no good,turn off sign in everytime i turn on my computer, started last week after update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ethanpapi, Sep 12, 2019.

1. ethanpapi Win User

turn off sign in problem

help i tried everything ,,,follow directions on

line no good,turn off sign in everytime i turn on my computer,

started last week after update,

Please send step by step info.

thank you,

:)

ethanpapi, Sep 12, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 12, 2019
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 12, 2019
  4. tuunade98 Win User

turn off sign in problem

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

turn off sign in problem

1. turn off sign in problem - Similar Threads - turn off sign

2. turn off password for signing in to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off password for signing in to windows 11: turn off password for signing in to window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-password-for-signing-in-to-windows-11/84d52c9a-2152-4a2b-bcf1-da8aca778bc4
  3. Some problems in turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some problems in turn off: What is the meaning of...
  4. Some problems in turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some problems in turn off: What is the meaning of...
  5. turn off sign off lockdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off sign off lockdown: i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-sign-off-lockdown/70ef4a08-af2c-4675-bd73-d706fc2bb14b
  6. Turn off monitor problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Turn off monitor problem: Hi Sometimes I need my PC to keep working even though I'm not there, so I want to turn off my monitors, but if I do that and then when I turn them back on again later, all the apps that were on second and third screen have moved to screen one. Is there any way to make all...
  7. Turn off monitor problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off monitor problem: Hi Sometimes I need my PC to keep working even though I'm not there, so I want to turn off my monitors, but if I do that and then when I turn them back on again later, all the apps that were on second and third screen have moved to screen one. Is there any way to make all...
  8. Microsoft Sign in turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Sign in turned off: My microsoft sign in says: this username has been turned-off for sign in. Try a different one. I can not get into my email or account information. How can I fix this?...
  9. Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off: I am the administrator and the only user of my new Lenovo X1 laptop running Windows 10. I don't want to have to type a password or use the face recognition function every time that I lift the laptop's lid. But I'm being forced by Windows to sign in every time because it will...
  10. Unable to turn off Secure Sign-in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to turn off Secure Sign-in: I've been running Windows 10 at home for about a year now. From the beginning I've set it to go into sleep mode if left unattended for more than 20 minutes. When I come back I just click the mouse or hit the space bar and it wakes up and the sign-in window appears. Since the...