Windows 10: Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow

Discus and support Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The suggested fixes for this in the locked thread do not work. Does anyone have a real fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RKnouse, Mar 1, 2019.

1. RKnouse Win User

Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow

The suggested fixes for this in the locked thread do not work. Does anyone have a real fix for this?

:)

RKnouse, Mar 1, 2019

2. Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow

On my windows 10 lock screen slideshow, the system creates and displays random photo-collages which I don't want; how can I turn off the photo-collages please?

Interestingly it does not do this with the background slideshow on the same system.

(Windows 10 home (desktop) OS Version 1703 Build 15063.250

David Hugh Meagher, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow

Hi David,

Let's try to resolve your concern. This collage occurs if some of the pictures has different dimensions/resolution, so Windows shows them as collage. You can change this by going to
    Settings > Personalization > Lock
    screen, on the Background drop-down box choose
    Slideshow
    , Click on Advanced slideshow settings, Turn on
    Only use pictures that fit my screen. See the image below for your reference:

Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow 02a435f2-f6d0-48e7-ad32-bad66509795b.jpg

Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow 6556aaba-a3ca-4786-ae10-d3a4f0f24d99.jpg

Let us know how it goes.

Radney Dri, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow

Lockscreen slideshow as Screensaver

Is there any way to use the lockscreen slideshow as a Screensaver? Or is there a way to let windows go to the lockscreen slideshow and be able to get back to desktop without entering a password?

I totally LOVE the "auto collage" windows creates, but don't want to bother with a password.

Gary.Beach, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow

1. Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow - Similar Threads - Turn off system

2. How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?: I have slideshow enables for my lock screen. Not all of the pictures are 16x9. I do not have the setting "show only pictures that fit my screen enabled." It keeps showing a collage of multiple pictures from the folder I set as the source for the slideshow. It is one large...
  3. How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?: I have slideshow enables for my lock screen. Not all of the pictures are 16x9. I do not have the setting "show only pictures that fit my screen enabled." It keeps showing a collage of multiple pictures from the folder I set as the source for the slideshow. It is one large...
  4. How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  6. Slideshow collage wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow collage wallpaper: I really like the slideshow collage on my lock screen. I use a slideshow as wallpaper on the desktop and I'd like to have that as a collage too, but there doesn't seem to be a way of doing it either within Win 10 or via an app. Can anyone help?...
  7. Lockscreen slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow: How do I find the folder that my lockscreen slideshow displays on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-slideshow/08824bef-e416-4e6c-a3a9-91c143ec2456
  8. Windows Lockscreen Slideshow

Windows Lockscreen Slideshow: My Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow isn't working at all ! What to do to fix it ? It is not showing the hints,fun facts,and other settings that I applied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lockscreen-slideshow/1c29e1f8-a34f-4610-9fda-4bd6de4be2dc
  9. Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow?

Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow?: My Problem I want to change picture delay in slideshow on lock screen. There is 10-15 second in default delay time for change picture, but i want to change it to 5-10 minutes. I tried 1 I watched in personalization > lock screen > additional slideshow parameters, but not...
  10. Desktop picture slideshow turns itself off

Desktop picture slideshow turns itself off: Daily, I find that the personalisation settings have changed. I boot to a new background but then it stays fixed on the new picture. In the Personalisation settings. 'Slideshow' changes itself to 'Picture'. I set it to use the slideshow when on batteries, but that switch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lock screen collage

2. win 10 lock screen sliedeshow collage turn off

3. windows 10 lockscreen photo slideshow collage