Windows 10: Turn off the voice assistant voice on the users login screen

Discus and support Turn off the voice assistant voice on the users login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi How do I turn off the voice assistant voice when I click on the Accessibility icon on the Windows 10 20H2 users login screen?ThanksBye 171356 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by balubeto, Dec 29, 2020.

1. balubeto Win User

Turn off the voice assistant voice on the users login screen

Hi

How do I turn off the voice assistant voice when I click on the Accessibility icon on the Windows 10 20H2 users login screen?ThanksBye

:)

balubeto, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Turn off the voice assistant voice on the users login screen

1. Turn off the voice assistant voice on the users login screen - Similar Threads - Turn off voice

2. Turn off voice typing/Disable voice typing cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off voice typing/Disable voice typing cursor: I just used voice typing in Word. This feature changes the cursor to something that looks like a cassette. I can't turn it off, and in this mode, the right click on my mouse is disabled. No menu pops up for copy, delete, etc. How do I turn off the Voice Typing?...
  3. Turn off voice typing/Disable voice typing cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off voice typing/Disable voice typing cursor: I just used voice typing in Word. This feature changes the cursor to something that looks like a cassette. I can't turn it off, and in this mode, the right click on my mouse is disabled. No menu pops up for copy, delete, etc. How do I turn off the Voice Typing?...
  4. Quick Assist - Voice Echo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist - Voice Echo: When speaking to customers via MS Teams and using Quick Assist to remotely connect to a laptop, my entire team have reported issues with hearing every word they say through their headphones a second or two after they've spoken. Symptoms appears to have begun over the last 48...
  5. Quick Assist - Voice Echo

Quick Assist - Voice Echo: When speaking to customers via MS Teams and using Quick Assist to remotely connect to a laptop, my entire team have reported issues with hearing every word they say through their headphones a second or two after they've spoken. Symptoms appears to have begun over the last 48...
  6. Quick Assist - Voice Echo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to turn on voice recognition?

How to turn on voice recognition?: I turn on voice recognition, but when I exit settings and reopen, it's turned off. I can't seem to get voice recognition to work at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-voice-recognition/7078243f-f707-4ac5-afb3-beb119adcea9
  8. The topic of discussion is for Cortana voice assistant

in Cortana
    The topic of discussion is for Cortana voice assistant: I'm not able to use my Cortana if I explain it briefly so I would say Cortana never responds or hears whatever I speak, so what should be the cause behind....? I just my problem to be fixed can anyone help me with that? Anyone's outta there who can help me with this!...
  9. How do I turn off Cortana voice?

in Cortana
    How do I turn off Cortana voice?: Back in the olden days I used to communicate with Cortana by typing in my question. Now it has all changed and I seem to be able only to communicate byvoice, but often I still want to type. How do I turn off Cortana voice communication and go back to typing?...
  10. windows 10 voice assistence crotana

in Cortana
    windows 10 voice assistence crotana: I have activated cortana, but whenever I have to speak, I have to click on the microphone button only then Cortana listens. How can I give command to Cortana without clicking the microphone button every time? Cortana even does not activate by saying 'hey cortana'. Once I...