Windows 10: Turn off the voice assistant voice on the users login screen

Discus and support Turn off the voice assistant voice on the users login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi How do I turn off the voice assistant voice when I click on the Accessibility icon on the Windows 10 20H2 users login screen?ThanksBye 171356 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by balubeto, Dec 29, 2020.

1. balubeto Win User

Turn off the voice assistant voice on the users login screen

Hi

How do I turn off the voice assistant voice when I click on the Accessibility icon on the Windows 10 20H2 users login screen?ThanksBye

:)

balubeto, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Turn off the voice assistant voice on the users login screen

1. Turn off the voice assistant voice on the users login screen - Similar Threads - Turn off voice

2. The topic of discussion is for Cortana voice assistant

in Cortana
    The topic of discussion is for Cortana voice assistant: I'm not able to use my Cortana if I explain it briefly so I would say Cortana never responds or hears whatever I speak, so what should be the cause behind....? I just my problem to be fixed can anyone help me with that? Anyone's outta there who can help me with this!...
  3. Voice ...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice ...: Hello, Thank you for reaching out. I am Harun an Independent Advisor and Microsoft User. I will gladly help you out. There are abundant options for this, Online Web Sites, 3rd Party Apps and of course windows build in Speech Recognition. It is for you to chose which will be...
  4. How do I turn off Cortana voice?

in Cortana
    How do I turn off Cortana voice?: Back in the olden days I used to communicate with Cortana by typing in my question. Now it has all changed and I seem to be able only to communicate byvoice, but often I still want to type. How do I turn off Cortana voice communication and go back to typing?...
  5. windows 10 voice assistence crotana

in Cortana
    windows 10 voice assistence crotana: I have activated cortana, but whenever I have to speak, I have to click on the microphone button only then Cortana listens. How can I give command to Cortana without clicking the microphone button every time? Cortana even does not activate by saying 'hey cortana'. Once I...
  6. how to turn off voice that announces the time every hour

how to turn off voice that announces the time every hour: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-voice-that-announces-the-time/1260b4f0-414b-49da-81f6-8a687dc17f7b
  7. Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working

Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working: Online voice recognition not working. Voice typing also not working. Pressing Windows icon + H but it does not make any change. The touch keyboard opens the OSK.EXE and it does not show any kind of microphone icon. on settings page no toggle button showing to activate...
  8. The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone: So, I own a Lenovo Legion Y730 Gaming Laptop. Today I was just playing Counter Strike Global Offensive. My Discord Was Working All Fine. Then I decided to free some space. Then I used my ordinary Cleaner for Windows 10. Everything went well until i started playing Minecraft....
  9. Uninstalled voice changer still changes voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalled voice changer still changes voice: I installed a voice changer and didn't end up liking it. I attempted to uninstall it, but I guess something went wrong. The application is off my computer, but it still changes my voice. What do I do?...
  10. Turn On or Off Narrator Voice Emphasize Formatted Text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Narrator Voice Emphasize Formatted Text in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Narrator Voice Emphasize Formatted Text in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Narrator Voice Emphasize Formatted Text in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse...