Windows 10: Turn off touch pad on HP laptop with windows 10

Discus and support Turn off touch pad on HP laptop with windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Need to disable touch pad while typing as the curser moves with the slightest touch which is most annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LorisPollock, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Turn off touch pad on HP laptop with windows 10

Need to disable touch pad while typing as the curser moves with the slightest touch which is most annoying

:)

LorisPollock, Mar 4, 2019

2. Touch pad and number pad not working in Windows 10.

Original Title: WINDOWS 10

After confirmation by Microsoft that my HP laptop could support Windows 10, I downloaded it. Now I have no response from my touch pad or from my numbers pads. Can anyone give any suggestions? I have tired reloading the drivers to no avail.

MERILYNKING, Mar 4, 2019
  3. touch pad

I have an hp windows 10 laptop. I exclusively use the mouse or the touch capability. I want to turn the touch pad off as it gets in the way as i'm typing. how do I do this

quilterpatti, Mar 4, 2019
  4. arliedog Win User

Turn off touch pad on HP laptop with windows 10

Disable touch pad after installing Windows 10

I have a Synaptics touch pad on my HP Envy laptop. Prior to upgrading to Windows 10 if I went to mouse in the control panel there was a checkbox to check to disable the touch pad if a external mouse was detected. This worked fine. Now under Windows 10 I can still check the box to disable the touch pad but the setting does not stick and has to be rechecked after every reboot. Is there a way to get this setting to stick? There is no disable setting in the device manager for the Synaptics touch pad.

arliedog, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Turn off touch pad on HP laptop with windows 10

1. Turn off touch pad on HP laptop with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turn off touch

2. Touch pad not turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad not turning off: Good day.No matter what i try, the touch pad doesnt turn off, even if i change the settings. When i go into device manager the touch pad doesnt even show up. Before i had it set such that if the mouse was connected, the touchpad wouldnt work, but that doesnt work at all....
  3. Touch pad not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch pad not turning off: Good day.No matter what i try, the touch pad doesnt turn off, even if i change the settings. When i go into device manager the touch pad doesnt even show up. Before i had it set such that if the mouse was connected, the touchpad wouldnt work, but that doesnt work at all....
  4. Touch pad not turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to turn off Laptop touch pad auto activation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off Laptop touch pad auto activation?: Hi,I have a new laptop with a touchpad. When I'm reading a web page, randomly, it will go to a new web page. I believe, what is happening is, I've left the mouse via the touchpad over a link. When I'm reading this page, it will automatically launch this link and go to a new...
  6. Turn off ELAN touch pad when mouse attached on HP laptop with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off ELAN touch pad when mouse attached on HP laptop with windows 10: Need to disable touch pad while typing as the cursor moves with the slightest touch which is most annoying. Working solution for HP Notebook - 17t-by000 CTO at...
  7. F3 will not turn the touch pad off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F3 will not turn the touch pad off.: Since windows 10 was updated on 8-13-19 the F3 button will not turn the touch pad off on my laptop. How do I correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f3-will-not-turn-the-touch-pad-off/88add288-0a1b-4909-8228-04615bea1448
  8. Turn off touch pad on HP with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off touch pad on HP with windows 10: I have looked online for answers to this questions. There are many, none of them seem to apply to my computer. I did have to reset the settings and it's since them that I can't shut it off...
  9. touch pad windows 10 how to turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch pad windows 10 how to turn off: how do I turn off mouse pad for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-windows-10-how-to-turn-off/be94cb8a-f543-44e4-8116-1304598d62cb
  10. HP Laptop Touch Pad problem

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Touch Pad problem: I updated to 10 and fount that the slider bars on the touch pad don't work. The system doesn't have a mouse which it knows and shows a touch pad there and working but the sliders do not work. That am I doing wrong? 19567

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn on touchpad windows 10

2. http://driverupdater.esecureshoppe.com/

3. how disable touchpad when mouse is connected on a hp envy

4. turn touchpad on windows 10,
  5. turning touchpad on and off windows 10,
  6. show touchpad button,
  7. how to turn off touchpad windows 10,
  8. turning off touch pad on HP laptop,
  9. turn off touchpad windows 10,
  10. how do i turn on the touch pad,
  11. disable touchpad when mouse connected on hp envy,