Windows 10: Turn off two-step verification function is invalid

Discus and support Turn off two-step verification function is invalid in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have turned off the account two-step verification, but account sign-in still need to verify my identity with security codes. I have read this article... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shiquan Zhao, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Turn off two-step verification function is invalid

I have turned off the account two-step verification, but account sign-in still need to verify my identity with security codes. I have read this article how-to-use-two-step-verification but it can't resolve my problem, I hope to disable two-step verification, only need input account password can sign in success, thank you for responding.

:)

Shiquan Zhao, Jul 12, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

turn off two-step verification

Hi Holt,

Go to Sign in to your Microsoft account, and sign in with your Microsoft account.

Select more security options

Under Two-step verification, choose turn off two-step verification to turn it off

Follow the instructions from there . . .

DaveM121, Jul 12, 2020
  3. turn off two-step verification

How to turn off two-step verification

Holt Montgomery, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Turn off two-step verification function is invalid

Two-step verification

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that the two-step verification has to be turned off. If you wish to turned it off, please refer to the link below:

Turn off Two Step Verification:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Additional Link:

How do I turn off two step verification?

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Turn off two-step verification function is invalid

1. Turn off two-step verification function is invalid - Similar Threads - Turn off step

2. two step verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two step verification: How do I turn two step verification off in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-step-verification/5498ac50-1353-4147-a1df-63fb4e008a90
  3. two step verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    two step verification: How do I turn two step verification off in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-step-verification/5498ac50-1353-4147-a1df-63fb4e008a90
  4. two step verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to turn off the two step verification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the two step verification?: Hi everyone, my problem is my account did not log into any browser or phone or anything else. But when I try to log in include in Microsoft Authenticator, I must fill in the code but I even do not log in Authenticator successfully. Can anyone help me please?* Moved from...
  6. How to turn off the two step verification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the two step verification?: Hi everyone, my problem is my account did not log into any browser or phone or anything else. But when I try to log in include in Microsoft Authenticator, I must fill in the code but I even do not log in Authenticator successfully. Can anyone help me please?* Moved from...
  7. two-step verification

two-step verification: I having started having trouble with two-step verification. Long ago "Verify your identity" displayed all verification options email or mobile. At some point, I only had the mobile option display. This was fine because that is the method I use. In the past ~two weeks, the...
  8. Please help me turn off two-step verification

Please help me turn off two-step verification: I followed all of the Microsoft instructions to 'turn off two-step verification,' yet when I get to the page to turn it off, the option to turn it off is not there! The only option is to turn the verification on, which somehow already happened and I have no idea how or why. I...
  9. Two step verification

Two step verification: When I try to sign into a google account on my desktop, I get a popup message (not a text message) on my phone asking me to confirm the the sign in attempt, "Yes" or "No". But it never works. I wait and wait for it to be recognized, and I am finally forced to "choose...
  10. Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification: How to: Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification [img] Information Two-step verification uses two ways to verify your identity whenever you sign in to your Microsoft account: Your password An extra security code Two-step verification helps protect your...