Windows 10: Turn off user account control

Discus and support Turn off user account control in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time start my laptop is get this notification on my windows "restart this computer to turn off user account control". many methods implemented... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IAMRAMKING, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Turn off user account control

Every time start my laptop is get this notification on my windows "restart this computer to turn off user account control".

many methods implemented but nothing to gain.. was hoping that update 2004 may resolve this problem. but still facing the same issue when start my windows.Turn off user account control [​IMG] Turn off user account control 8958e80f-6484-47e1-a331-eacc00f12d02?upload=true.png does anyone have any solution.

:)

IAMRAMKING, Jun 14, 2020

2. Unable to Turn On User Account Control

Hi Nicky,

User Account Control (UAC) is a feature that was designed to prevent unauthorized changes to your computer. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest
    that you follow these steps to enable the User Account Control (UAC):

• Click on Start.
    • Type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Click on Security and Maintenance.
    • On the left pane, click on Change User Account Control settings.
    • The Slider should be set to the 3rd option from the bottom.
    • Click on OK button.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Dude Win User

Turn off user account control

How to turn off User Account Control

To turn off UAC

Open Control Panel.
    Click User Accounts.
    Click Change User Account Settings.
    Move the slider:
    Set to Never Notify to turn UAC OFF
    Click OK.
    Restart your computer.

• Turn off user account control [​IMG]
      Tip You must be logged in with admin rights

Thema:

Turn off user account control

1. Turn off user account control - Similar Threads - Turn off user

2. I accidentally installed a virus that turned my user account control off permanently? and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally installed a virus that turned my user account control off permanently? and...: hi, today I tried to install some software and it told me to restart my computer, I restarted it and now the user account control is off and the security centre service is off. I turned the security service back on and it says it couldn't start the service.so then I tried...
  3. I accidentally installed a virus that turned my user account control off permanently? and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally installed a virus that turned my user account control off permanently? and...: hi, today I tried to install some software and it told me to restart my computer, I restarted it and now the user account control is off and the security centre service is off. I turned the security service back on and it says it couldn't start the service.so then I tried...
  4. Windows Defender Disappeared & User Account Control Turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Disappeared & User Account Control Turns off: Hi,I am Naim.I am facing some problems with my pc. I am using windows 10 pro. Suddenly the Windows Defender disappeared from my pc. If I try to start it from "Security and Maintenance" an error message appears “The Windows Security Centre service can’t be started”. I tried...
  5. Windows Defender Disappeared & User Account Control Turns off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Disappeared & User Account Control Turns off: Hi,I am Naim.I am facing some problems with my pc. I am using windows 10 pro. Suddenly the Windows Defender disappeared from my pc. If I try to start it from "Security and Maintenance" an error message appears “The Windows Security Centre service can’t be started”. I tried...
  6. Windows Defender Disappeared & User Account Control Turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How can I turn off user account control for one specific program?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn off user account control for one specific program?: Hi there, Whenever I open the program the annoying windows 10 UAC always pops up even I clearly know that the program is safe, is there a way to disable this? I don't want to turn it off completely but only for this particular program , thank you submitted by...
  8. How to COMPLETELY turn off User Account Control...?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to COMPLETELY turn off User Account Control...?: Hello, We have two users on one of our Win 10 systems. One account is a regular user, and the other is an Administrator. Right now, when I log onto the Admin account, User Account Control displays at the bottom of the slider (and that is what I want.) But when I log...
  9. How to turn off User Account Control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn off User Account Control: I am finding it very hard to find all the settings. the PC Settings tab has very little on it. I would love to have my Control Panel back, but the first thing I want is to turn off the useless User Account Control. It does nothing but waste time asking if I want to open a...
  10. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Support
    User Account Control: I used to run W7 with a hdd supplemented by a Sandisk 32gb Readycache. It ran automatically on bootup, there was a desktop icon to check up on it. W7 is now running from an ssd and the Sandisk is now with the old 80gb hdd for W10. Every time that W10 gets to desktop, the User...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no yes when user account control pops out