Windows 10: turn off windows security, anti virus and firewall

Discus and support turn off windows security, anti virus and firewall in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; cannot import app, laplink, whilst defender and firewall is active... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JackMorse1, Jul 25, 2020.

1. turn off windows security, anti virus and firewall

cannot import app, laplink, whilst defender and firewall is active

:)

JackMorse1, Jul 25, 2020

2. FIREWALL Turning off after being turned on

1)I Have Windows Firewall and also my Anti- Virus.

2) I have turned off windows Firewall to stop confliction.

3) My anti virus firewall turned off stating that another one was running.

4) I checked windows firewall and it was off

5) Anti virus firewall still saying it is turned off... after turning on.

Can anyone help.

Jordan123cd, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Anti Virus Status

Does this mean my Anti Virus is turned off?

turn off windows security, anti virus and firewall [​IMG]

MarGillesp, Jul 25, 2020
  4. 333qaz333 Win User

turn off windows security, anti virus and firewall

Problem with Anti-Virus/Firewall settings?

Yeah, I did restart my browser, didn't help though.

I don't have any Anti-Virus software on my computer, and I disabled Windows Firewall (the only firewall I have on my computer).

I'm really stumped.. this is really weird. I'm really starting to think I have some sort of really weird virus or something. I can't figure out what else it could be.

Any other suggestions? Thanks so much for the help so far guys.

333qaz333, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

turn off windows security, anti virus and firewall

1. turn off windows security, anti virus and firewall - Similar Threads - turn off security

2. Unable to Turn off the Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Turn off the Anti-Virus: its so bad i cant turn off the anti virus it always going into snooze[Original Title: why is windows 11 super bad it makes me wanna die please take me back to windows 10]...
  3. Can't turn on my anti-virus program in Windows Security

Can't turn on my anti-virus program in Windows Security: I want to override Windows Defender and all Windows Security actions by using the anti-virus software I pay for Webroot and because Windows Defender regularly uses 90% of my CPU in task manager it took me 3x as long as necessary to type this as the computer is maxed out...
  4. Turning off Firewall &/or McAfee Anti-Virus temporarily

Turning off Firewall &/or McAfee Anti-Virus temporarily: I've been having a problem with the 4k YouTube to MP3 program, and this is one of support's suggestions: Turn off firewall, antivirus or any other program that may interfere with 4K YouTube to MP3's working at least for the time of downloading. If it has solved the issue...
  5. How to Turn off Anti-Virus

How to Turn off Anti-Virus: I turned off windows anti-virus temporarily. And after that, it says my antivirus is managed by my organization. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? [Original Title: Anti-virus]...
  6. Notices about anti virus and firewall

Notices about anti virus and firewall: Why do I constantly has notices come up saying my firewall is not up. It is up and the messages constantly come up that it is not there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notices-about-anti-virus-and-firewall/9c5e90a4-d894-4008-92a2-e7f01cccc7c2"
  7. McAffee Anti-Virus Protection and Firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    McAffee Anti-Virus Protection and Firewall: When I turn my computer on, a warning says McAfee Virus Protection & Firewall have been turned off. I turn them back on but something is turning them off again. What's causing this?...
  8. Anti-virus disables W10 firewall

Anti-virus disables W10 firewall: Dear all This is my first post. I thought I'd use it to revive an answer to a firewall problem in 2015! Back in February 2015, Windows 10 legend @TairikuOkami came up with a really simple answer to a disabled Windows 10 firewall: In the registry, make sure the start...
  9. Add iTunes to firewall/anti-virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add iTunes to firewall/anti-virus: How can I add iTunes to the firewall when I don't know where the Microsoft Store installed it. I've right clicked on the icon to check the properties, but it doesn't show where it is installed. I've looked in program files and it's not there. I've even looked in the hidden...
  10. Security, Anti-Virus protection

Security, Anti-Virus protection: I have Viper Security installed on my Laptop, I have recently had a problem with receiving phony scams from a third party (inferring they are from Microsoft). I reported that to Microsoft Security. I now would like to switch from Viper to Defender (which is on my laptop)....