Windows 10: Turn off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products... actually?

Discus and support Turn off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products... actually? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. It's quite annoying to sort up things after almost every Windows update. -,- Another issue it's happening me, like the object suggest it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JoeMcLutz, Apr 12, 2017.

1. JoeMcLutz Win User

Turn off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products... actually?

Hi.
    It's quite annoying to sort up things after almost every Windows update. -,-

Another issue it's happening me, like the object suggest it to you: I turn off the option for downloading and installing Other Microsoft Products (in the advanced options of Windows Update)... But... Nothing! Sometimes Windows notifies to me some Microsoft Updates... I go there and found that option checked! *sigh*

How do I turn it off actually?

Thanks and greetings!
    Joe

:)

JoeMcLutz, Apr 12, 2017

2. Windows Update version 1703, help, please

How to turn off Windows Update for other Microsoft products. I turn it off but every time it turns on again after restart or something else and all updates for Microsoft office or OneDrive are downloading again and taking memory. What am I doing wrong?!

AnswerMeNoww, Apr 12, 2017
  3. dstein64 Win User
    "Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows"

Windows 10 has an option in Windows Update Advanced Options: "Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows".

There is no Learn More for this option.

When selected, it seems Microsoft Office and other Microsoft products will be automatically updated. When deselected, will I still be automatically be notified that there are updates for these products, but they won't automatically be installed, or will
    I not be notified? If there are no automatic notifications, is there some way to check if any of my Microsoft products can be updated, and then manually select the updates I would like?

dstein64, Apr 12, 2017
  4. krugdenis Win User

Hi, I've the same issue after Creators Update. Unchecking "Give me updates for other MS products" is not working - Office updates still downloading and installing. And after some time this option "Give me updates for other MS products" appears as checked again.

krugdenis, Apr 13, 2017
  5. AddRAM Win User
    Strange that it was checked in the first place, it`s unchecked by default.

AddRAM, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Turn off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products... actually? - Similar Threads - Turn off Updates

2. Screen does not actually turn off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen does not actually turn off.: Hi there,Since a little while ago I've noticed that my screen does not actually turn off or go to standby anymore but just turns black, even though I have my settings set to turn off the screen, and my screen saver should be turned off.Added to that, it doesn't do so...
  3. Screen does not actually turn off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen does not actually turn off.: Hi there,Since a little while ago I've noticed that my screen does not actually turn off or go to standby anymore but just turns black, even though I have my settings set to turn off the screen, and my screen saver should be turned off.Added to that, it doesn't do so...
  4. Screen does not actually turn off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Turning off Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning off Windows Updates: My Computer has not been able to update windows for 2 years. Every time it tries to update, it blue screens with 'PAGED FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA' and then takes 40 minutes to repeat this blue screen 5 times, only for it to eventually give up and return me to as I was before...
  6. Turning off Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turning off Windows Updates: My Computer has not been able to update windows for 2 years. Every time it tries to update, it blue screens with 'PAGED FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA' and then takes 40 minutes to repeat this blue screen 5 times, only for it to eventually give up and return me to as I was before...
  7. Windows update is turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update is turned off: Hello, I recently went to microsoft store to download something when suddenly I encountered this error.I tried many ways shown in youtube, but I can't solve this problem. Please check if something is wrong on your side.Thank you!...
  8. Turn off windows updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turn off windows updates?: How can I turn off windows updates? The new windows update settings page is extremely basic and appears to lack many options from windows 7. I am concerned about updates downloading and update checks being performed whilst gaming. I would not be happy with bandwidth or...
  9. With Creators update monitors no longer actually turn off?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    With Creators update monitors no longer actually turn off?: After updating my Win 10 to CU I find that when I leave my PC for 10 minutes or more (control panel power options set to disable monitors after 10 minutes of standby) my displays just display black color instead of actually going into standby mode. They obviously don't save...
  10. Turn On or Off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Receive Updates for Other Microsoft Products in Windows 10 In Windows 10, updates will be automatically downloaded and installed whenever theyre available. (Unless youre on...