Windows 10: Turn on a gif desktop background with gpo on windows 7 and 10, this is possible

Discus and support Turn on a gif desktop background with gpo on windows 7 and 10, this is possible in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi , is it possible deploy on windows 7 and 10 a .gif desktop background with gpo directroy, or i have to always use another application to turn on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CindyDavis3, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Turn on a gif desktop background with gpo on windows 7 and 10, this is possible

Hi , is it possible deploy on windows 7 and 10 a .gif desktop background with gpo directroy, or i have to always use another application to turn on the gif?

i was reading a lot , and there is not so much information about .gif, i created the gif with 3 photos and run ok alone on the tool where was created but if i put this gif as my desktop did not run on windows 7 or windows 10, anyway i created the gpo with the gif, to deploy on the OU, and the gpo was applied but the gif did not run, please could you tell me if it is possible or no to run .gif as desktop.

thanks a lot.

:)

CindyDavis3, Aug 18, 2019

2. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Misiowiec Win User

Turn on a gif desktop background with gpo on windows 7 and 10, this is possible

Lost desktop background

I did a Search & Distroy spyware scan the other day, and one of the suggested "fixes" said something about removing Active Desktop. Like the muppet I am I clicked yes and am now without a desktop background picture.

Does anyone have an idea how to reverse this? If I try to select a picture it's simply not added as a background.

Misiowiec, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Turn on a gif desktop background with gpo on windows 7 and 10, this is possible

1. Turn on a gif desktop background with gpo on windows 7 and 10, this is possible - Similar Threads - Turn gif desktop

2. windows desktop background is turning black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows desktop background is turning black: recently I had a problem where when I left click and highlight it would turn black or when I highlight and icon it would turn black or sometimes the whole background would turn back every like 5 minutes, after coming here to ask what was wrong I ran a virus scan on Windows...
  3. Is it Possible to Overwrite the Webcamoutput to a Gif

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it Possible to Overwrite the Webcamoutput to a Gif: So, i want my Webcamoutput to be a Looped Gif/Video instead of the Actual Webcamoutput. Is that possible? submitted by /u/Felizium [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdwlhu/is_it_possible_to_overwrite_the_webcamoutput_to_a/
  4. Fix Black desktop background on Windows 7

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Black desktop background on Windows 7: [ATTACH]A lot of users running Windows 7 are experiencing a Black desktop background after installing a particular update. It sent out a panic as if […] This post Fix Black desktop background on Windows 7 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Unable to find the GIFs and how to set up as desktop background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find the GIFs and how to set up as desktop background: I purchased a NASA picture of the day and was charged by my Microsoft account.I cannot find the picture on m computer. Where did it go? Also, how do you get images of gifs to show on the desktop background? They show fine in my pictures in photos? Please help? <Edited...
  6. Gifs as desktop backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gifs as desktop backgrounds: I'm using a Win 10 laptop, and I thought it would look nice to have a gif as a background. The only problem is that it doesn't play the gif, it stuck on the first frame. Is there any solution to this, or will I have to remain gif-less?...
  7. .gif Desktop for my Windows 10

.gif Desktop for my Windows 10: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 Home Laptop with HP Brand. In Windows 95, NT4, 98 (SE), 2000 and ME, you could use .gif files for desktop, in WIndows XP and later, they've removed the compatibility, and I am Windows 10 Home Laptop x64 HP. I want an application that can play...
  8. How do I set a gif for background windows 10

How do I set a gif for background windows 10: How do I set a gif for background windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-set-a-gif-for-background-windows-10/fc3cd596-ec6a-4ff7-ad04-afdce68ad7fe
  9. How do I set a gif for background windows 10

How do I set a gif for background windows 10: How do I set a gif for background windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-set-a-gif-for-background-windows-10/2993052c-3769-42c5-bc64-d40c191cc806
  10. Turn On or Off Desktop Background Image in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Desktop Background Image in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Desktop Background Image in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Desktop Background Image in Windows 10 Your desktop background (also called wallpaper) can be a picture from your personal collection or included with Windows, a solid color, or a slide...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desktop background windows 7 gpo

2. windows 7 gpo background