Windows 10: TURN ON AND OFF AFTER A SECOND

Discus and support TURN ON AND OFF AFTER A SECOND in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have a acer aspire v3-571G when I try to open my laptop I hear the fan spinning but after a second between 1-5 second it goes off my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Man-wol, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Man-wol Win User

TURN ON AND OFF AFTER A SECOND

Hello I have a acer aspire v3-571G when I try to open my laptop I hear the fan spinning but after a second between 1-5 second it goes off my laptop shut down. I thought it was dc jack issue since I have broken dc but I change it but the problem still exist and even got worse sometimes I can able to see the acer logo but while it was booting it goes off sometimes I can able to used it but after an hour the laptop goes off again. I try to remove my hdd and try to open it. But the problem still exist. I try to remove my ram. But sometimes it goes on but I get black screen sine I only have one 4GB of ram stick but sometimes even I remove the ram the problem is still there. What could be the issue of this? Can It still be fix? I think there is something in my motherboard that messing with the voltage.

:)

Man-wol, Jun 22, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

My Laptop turns off after 5 seconds....

Hi Norelle, can you please try the following steps for me:

• Remove the battery
    • Disconnect the Power lead
    • Press and hold the Power Button for 30 seconds
    • Connect the Power lead
    • Re-insert the Battery
    • Turn your System on

DaveM121, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Swapna S Win User
    Second monitor turned black, worked before

Hi Hendrik,

I appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I will certainly help you with the issue you are experiencing with the display on second monitor.

This issue might be related to the Intel HD Graphics 3000.

Provide us the additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exact error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    Please follow below mentioned steps to fix the issue:

I suggest you to download and install the latest Intel HD Graphics 3000 drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

Search downloads

Please get back to us, if you are still experiencing with the display on second monitor.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Jun 22, 2020
  4. TURN ON AND OFF AFTER A SECOND

Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Try the below suggested steps.

Method 1

1. Unplug all the external devices except Mouse and Keyboard.
    2. Try to reboot the device and check the status of the issue.
    Method 2

I would suggest you to perform Power drain by following the suggested steps.

1. Press and hold the Power Button down for 30-40 seconds.
    2. Hold the Volume Rocker up and Power ON for almost 20 second.
    3. Release the power button and wait for next 10-15 seconds.
    4. Press the power button to turn on your Surface and check the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

TURN ON AND OFF AFTER A SECOND

1. TURN ON AND OFF AFTER A SECOND - Similar Threads - TURN OFF SECOND

2. PC turns on a for second and then turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns on a for second and then turn off: So I was using my Windows PC like normal, and then my monitor started flashing orangeI was panicking, so I cut the power offTurned the power on again, the PC was running like normal for 5 minutes and then the monitor went blackPlugged the cable on and off didn't workSo I...
  3. PC turns on a for second and then turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns on a for second and then turn off: So I was using my Windows PC like normal, and then my monitor started flashing orangeI was panicking, so I cut the power offTurned the power on again, the PC was running like normal for 5 minutes and then the monitor went blackPlugged the cable on and off didn't workSo I...
  4. PC turns on a for second and then turn off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Camera turns on for couple of seconds and then turns off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera turns on for couple of seconds and then turns off.: So I've recently bought a new camera Logitech C920, I haven't really been using it often but recently I've plugged it into my PC and I've realised sometimes my camera turns on for couple of seconds as if something or someone is using it to spy on me? I've disallowed every...
  6. Camera turns on for couple of seconds and then turns off.

Camera turns on for couple of seconds and then turns off.: So I've recently bought a new camera Logitech C920, I haven't really been using it often but recently I've plugged it into my PC and I've realised sometimes my camera turns on for couple of seconds as if something or someone is using it to spy on me? I've disallowed every...
  7. Camera turns on for couple of seconds and then turns off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. The second monitor flickers and turns off

The second monitor flickers and turns off: Hello, I have a laptop and I use a second monitor I have noticed that when I browse certain web pages, my monitor turns off or flickers to off. When I view those web pages on the Laptop screen, the second monitor turns back on and works fine. The laptop screen does not turn...
  9. Laptop turns off exactly 2 seconds after I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns off exactly 2 seconds after I turn it on: hey my other laptop turns off literally and exactly 2 secs after i on it any solutions?* Moved from Virus & Malware* Original title: laptop not working...
  10. Taskbar thumbnails turn off after 1 second

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar thumbnails turn off after 1 second: I keep several programs active most of the time. This is indicated by a bar under the icon. Mousing the icon of the currently open program window shows a thumbnail view of the current window(s), which stays visible until moving away. However, mousing the other icons shows a...