Windows 10: turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.?

Discus and support turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BILLBELLINGHAUSEN, May 21, 2020.

1. turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.?

how do I turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.?

:)

BILLBELLINGHAUSEN, May 21, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 21, 2020
  3. Issues with finding and turning on Bluetooth settings on Windows 10.

Hi Jepson,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with turning on Bluetooth settings in Windows 10.

This issue might occur if Bluetooth settings is not turned on from the devices settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "no Bluetooth setting on my laptop to turn Bluetooth on", where exactly have you checked for Bluetooth settings?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if you are able to find the Bluetooth settings.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-find-bluetooth-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on Bluetooth settings
    issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 21, 2020
  4. turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.?

Bluetooth- not able to turn it on-windows 10

Hello Danie,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 21, 2020
Thema:

turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.?

1. turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.? - Similar Threads - turn Bluetooth connection

2. Bluetooth Headphones Turning off and on only when connected to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Turning off and on only when connected to Windows 10: G'day,I have a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550-II headphones that work perfectly, until I connect them to my computer. When I do, they continuously cycle between on and off, not just connected and disconnected, but ON and OFF. This does not happen with any of my other...
  3. Connecting bluetooth device to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting bluetooth device to laptop: I am trying to connect my phone and tablet both samsung to my laptop via bluetooth so that I can create a PAN network to work on shared files.But when I try to connect to both devices, they pair but won't connect. When I press my laptop's name on the phone/tablet it says...
  4. Connecting bluetooth device to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting bluetooth device to laptop: I am trying to connect my phone and tablet both samsung to my laptop via bluetooth so that I can create a PAN network to work on shared files.But when I try to connect to both devices, they pair but won't connect. When I press my laptop's name on the phone/tablet it says...
  5. My laptop cannot connect to bluetooth and there is no button to turn it on in settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop cannot connect to bluetooth and there is no button to turn it on in settings?: so far i have tried all the following steps:1. Run Bluetooth TroubleshooterType troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box Cortana > Troubleshoot > Click Bluetooth and run the troubleshooter2. Take actions related to Bluetooth driverWindows Key+X > Click Device Manager >...
  6. Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop

Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop: Hello, I am trying to connect my wireless headphones to my laptop, but in vain... In the add device screen the headphones name appears twice, once as an audio device, and once as a general device. Connecting to audio device does not work, error says "couldn't connect. try...
  7. How to connect a Bluetooth speaker to a Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to connect a Bluetooth speaker to a Windows 10 laptop: Hi everybody! Bluetooth can be a little tricky when it comes to connecting a speaker. I’ve explained before how to enable your Bluetooth and I mentioned installing Bluetooth headsets/headphones/speakers there, but this article will be focused specifically on Bluetooth...
  8. Bluetooth turn on/connection problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth turn on/connection problem: hi, pardon my broken english. until 6 hours ago, my bluetooth connection are working fine. suddenly my bluetooth are disable and 'lost' from device manager. after hours finding and applying solution, nothing works. however, i do found someone facing same problem with me....
  9. Bluetooth connecting a Windows 10 laptop to a bluetooth transmitter that is not discoverable

Bluetooth connecting a Windows 10 laptop to a bluetooth transmitter that is not discoverable: Hello, I have an unusual question regarding Bluetooth pairing. I purchased a Bluetooth transmitter to connect to my TV so I can connect Bluetooth headphones to the TV. This works fine and I can connect my Bluetooth headphones to the transmitter by pushing the paring...
  10. Bluetooth turns on but does not connect

Bluetooth turns on but does not connect: On my new Windows 10 laptop I'm trying to use Bluetooth but it doesn't connect. I have tried updating the driver, I have troubleshooted it, I have restarted the service and changed it to automatic but it still doesn't work....