Windows 10: "Turn on devices immediately" message

Discus and support "Turn on devices immediately" message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings, Shortly after starting my computer for the first time, I got a message in the Action Center saying something like 'turn on devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shanester, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Shanester Win User

"Turn on devices immediately" message

Greetings,

Shortly after starting my computer for the first time, I got a message in the Action Center saying something like 'turn on devices immediately?' It hasn't appeared since, and it wasn't in the Action Center history. I also couldn't find it in Event Viewer. Does anyone know what this message may have been? Or what setting it was referring to?

I've already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers.

Thanks,
    Shane.

:)

Shanester, Apr 13, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Apr 13, 2017
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Apr 13, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Could have been just about anything, maybe even something computer's manufacturer put in. Check Device Manager for anything disabled.

CountMike, Apr 13, 2017
  5. Shanester Win User
    Nothing is disabled in Device Manager. All of the messages from the manufacturer so far have been through HP's Support Assistant.

Action Center doesn't seem to keep a history. If I miss a message, I can't get it back.

Shane.

Shanester, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. "Turn on devices immediately" message - Similar Threads - Turn devices immediately

2. PC immediately turns on after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC immediately turns on after sleep: Hi,I have Windows 11 installed on my PC, which has started to immediately wake up from sleep after being put to sleep. There are occasions, usually right after I re-start, that it will go to sleep for around 10 minutes, but then it'll wake back up.This is what I get with...
  3. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns off immediately after turn on: helloi was resetting my laptop,suddenly it started a loop for selecting "operating system",after some time i dosent boot and when i turn it on it just **** down and open again.pls tell what should i do for thisthanks!...
  4. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns off immediately after turn on: helloi was resetting my laptop,suddenly it started a loop for selecting "operating system",after some time i dosent boot and when i turn it on it just **** down and open again.pls tell what should i do for thisthanks!...
  5. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Computer turns on then off immediately

Computer turns on then off immediately: while I'm using my computer it crashed then showed a blue screen and the error code was system_service_exception i Ieft my computer for several minutes but nothing happened so I restared my computer and it kept turning on then off immediately the whole time can anyone tell me...
  7. Computer starts and immediately turns off

Computer starts and immediately turns off: hey guys i recently had this problem and i couldnt solve it. so i thought it could be due to some dust in computer. so i cleaned the whole computer from the inside. after finishing i started the computer but it immediately turns off. there is no beep or any video output. my...
  8. Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.: 2 months ago i bought a new PC with windows 10. Everything runs perfectly, except this annoying thing: I have display turn-off set to 15 minutes. So after 15 minutes of inactivity the display turns off, but then turns on immediately again. After an additional 15 minutes the...
  9. Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.

in Windows 10 Support
    Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.: 2 months ago i bought a new PC with windows 10. Everything runs perfectly, except this annoying thing: I have display turn-off set to 15 minutes. So after 15 minutes of inactivity the display turns off, but then turns on immediately again. After an additional 15 minutes the...
  10. Device recognized and then unrecognized immediately

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device recognized and then unrecognized immediately: Hi, So I recently bought the Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming Box. I got it in the mail today but I’m having trouble getting windows to detect the device through thunderbolt 3. I plug it in, it makes the tone that indicated a device was connected then immediately makes the tone that...