Windows 10: Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot

Discus and support Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, is there any way to turn on the mobile hotspot automatically when teh computer boots up?(Windows 10) The best would be, if it would turn on even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DMarci, May 3, 2019.

1. DMarci Win User

Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot

Hi,

is there any way to turn on the mobile hotspot automatically when teh computer boots up?(Windows 10)

The best would be, if it would turn on even when there is no user signed in, and computer is still on the sign-in screen, but any solution would be welcome.

Thank you in advance!

:)

DMarci, May 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 3, 2019
  3. lorraine walsh, May 3, 2019
  4. Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot

Wifi turns off automatically when a device is connected to my hotspot

Whenever a device is connected to my hotspot the wifi is turning off automatically thereby stopping the hotspot.

To turn the Windows 10 hotspot on, in first step I have turned on the Wireless Network Connection as shown in the below image.

Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot [​IMG]

After that I did following steps in Command Prompt(Admin) for hotspot
    1. netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=MyWiFi key=mypassword
    2. netsh wlan start hostednetwork

In netsh wlan show hostednetwork command, it shows the hotspot had started successfully as shown in the below image.

But whenever a device is connected to this hotspot the wifi is turning off automatically thereby stopping the hotspot.

I have unchecked the Power management option i.e, Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    All driver are updated to the latest versions.

Please help

luck pradeep, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot

1. Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot - Similar Threads - Turn mobile hotspot

2. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  3. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  4. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to turn on mobile hotspot automatically when PC boots?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn on mobile hotspot automatically when PC boots?: I had read this article: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-turn-on-mobile-hotspot-when-the-pc/036f6f77-bcf0-465a-91f5-2ea51d8983b6I followed the instructions, but it didn't work. My PC still won't turn on mobile hotspot automatically when it...
  6. How to turn on mobile hotspot automatically when PC boots?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn on mobile hotspot automatically when PC boots?: I had read this article: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-turn-on-mobile-hotspot-when-the-pc/036f6f77-bcf0-465a-91f5-2ea51d8983b6I followed the instructions, but it didn't work. My PC still won't turn on mobile hotspot automatically when it...
  7. Automatically turn on Mobile Hotspot when the PC boots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatically turn on Mobile Hotspot when the PC boots: Hello, i found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-turn-on-mobile-hotspot-when-the-pc/036f6f77-bcf0-465a-91f5-2ea51d8983b6 during i searched for my problem. But it doesnt work at my notebook. What am i doing wrong? Regards Christian...
  8. Automatic Mobile Hotspot on PC Boot

Automatic Mobile Hotspot on PC Boot: I have the same question as the user in this post. However the response method does not work for me. Any suggestions? Thanks, JP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-mobile-hotspot-on-pc-boot/54d4f82f-d7cf-4937-a1cf-ed0000458bf0
  9. Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically

Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically: Yes, I've read all the similar and equal questions and replies, but none worked for me. I would like to my Hotspot Mobile to turn on at system start. That would be the Hotspot option right by my wifi connection button, ok? When running netsh wlan start hostednetwork on...
  10. Automatically turn on Mobile Hotspot when the PC boots

Automatically turn on Mobile Hotspot when the PC boots: im trying to find out how to get on windows 10 the mobile hotspot to startup when i turn my system on ***Original title: Mobile Hotspot To Startup!***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start windows hotspot on boot

2. automatically turn on mobile hotspot after booting windows 10