Windows 10: Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password

Discus and support Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I turn laptop on it boots to a black screen asking for password I enter password but say credentials wrong shutting down laptop why is this I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by glen rogers1, May 22, 2024.

1. Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password

Everytime I turn laptop on it boots to a black screen asking for password I enter password but say credentials wrong shutting down laptop why is this I can't get to bios or nothing as it doesn't flash up just boots to the black screen with password

:)

glen rogers1, May 22, 2024

2. pc turns in and goes to a black screen

Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password 142770d1499380149t-pc-turns-goes-black-screen-img_1718.jpg

Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password 142772d1499380175t-pc-turns-goes-black-screen-img_1719.jpg

crazymama77, May 22, 2024
  3. Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password

Everytime I turn laptop on it boots to a black screen asking for password I enter password but say credentials wrong shutting down laptop why is this I can't get to bios or nothing as it doesn't flash up just boots to the black screen with password

glen rogers1, May 22, 2024
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password

1. Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password - Similar Threads - Turn goes black

2. Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password: Everytime I turn laptop on it boots to a black screen asking for password I enter password but say credentials wrong shutting down laptop why is this I can't get to bios or nothing as it doesn't flash up just boots to the black screen with password...
  3. Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn on my pc and it goes to black screen with the word password: Everytime I turn laptop on it boots to a black screen asking for password I enter password but say credentials wrong shutting down laptop why is this I can't get to bios or nothing as it doesn't flash up just boots to the black screen with password...
  4. Black screen after turning on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after turning on my PC: First of all I would like to mention that I have been having some problems with my drivers' software/updates in the last months.Yesterday I left my PC for one hour, and the display closed due to inactivity timeout.When I came back and tried to wake the display, it didn't...
  5. Black screen after turning on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after turning on my PC: First of all I would like to mention that I have been having some problems with my drivers' software/updates in the last months.Yesterday I left my PC for one hour, and the display closed due to inactivity timeout.When I came back and tried to wake the display, it didn't...
  6. Black screen after turning on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Screen goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Screen goes black: Hello. Whenever I unplug my charger, I always find that my screen goes black for a split-second and comes back. I have searched YouTube for this, but it requires an old version of the Intel Control panel, while I have the latest version. I have Windows 11. These are my device...
  8. My Screen goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Screen goes black: Hello. Whenever I unplug my charger, I always find that my screen goes black for a split-second and comes back. I have searched YouTube for this, but it requires an old version of the Intel Control panel, while I have the latest version. I have Windows 11. These are my device...
  9. Pc turns to black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc turns to black screen: This week my pc started restarting himself and its randomly one when i playing one when i tried open a game its happened 2 times and today its just turns to black and my monitor said no singal after that my pc just stand open until i press power button and shutdown it....
  10. pc turns in and goes to a black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc turns in and goes to a black screen: Did reset and it never finished now it just goes to a black screen 88228