Windows 10: Turn On or Off Screen while Connected to Your Phone on Windows 10

Discus and support Turn On or Off Screen while Connected to Your Phone on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] You can tap into the power of Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Samsung devices to instantly access your Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Turn On or Off Screen while Connected to Your Phone on Windows 10

Turn On or Off Screen while Connected to Your Phone on Windows 10 [​IMG]

You can tap into the power of Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Samsung devices to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC.

With Your Phone apps, you can instantly access the Android apps installed on your mobile device right on your PC. Using a Wi-Fi connection, Apps allows you to browse, play, order, chat, and more – all while using your PC’s larger screen and keyboard. You can add your Android apps as favorites on your PC, pin them to your Start menu and taskbar, and open them in separate windows to use side-by-side with apps on your PC – helping you stay productive.

Apps replaced the phone screen option in the left pane of the Your Phone app, but Phone screen is still available. Phone screen will mirror your Android phone screen the same way it did before, but it will be on a separate window from the Your Phone app. Apps provides an easier way to interact with all of the apps installed on your Android device by launching them directly.

You can turn on or off to hide your mobile Android phone's screen while it is connected to your Windows 10 PC using the Your Phone app to open apps or phone screen on your phone.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off hide Android phone screen while connected to Windows 10 PC with Your Phone app.

Read more: https://www.windowsq.com/t/turn-on-o...ows-10-pc.334/

:)

Brink, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Turn On or Off Screen while Connected to Your Phone on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 27, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Turn On or Off Screen while Connected to Your Phone on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turn Off Screen

2. Does phone link work even if your phone is turned off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does phone link work even if your phone is turned off?: Just a random question. Does windows phone link work even if the phone is turned off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-phone-link-work-even-if-your-phone-is-turned/1afe742c-9a3e-402b-b12f-908dd452193b
  3. Your phone app Windows - turn off calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone app Windows - turn off calls: Hello,I'm not sure how this feature got turned on in the Your phone app, but I can't seem to turn it off. I have turned off "Allow this app to make and manage calls", but that has had no effect.Many thanks,Tim...
  4. Your phone app Windows - turn off calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone app Windows - turn off calls: Hello,I'm not sure how this feature got turned on in the Your phone app, but I can't seem to turn it off. I have turned off "Allow this app to make and manage calls", but that has had no effect.Many thanks,Tim...
  5. Turn On or Off Optimize App Window Sizing in Your Phone on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Turn On or Off Optimize App Window Sizing in Your Phone on Windows 10: [img] You can tap into the power of Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Samsung devices to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. With Your Phone apps, you can instantly access the Android apps...
  6. Turn off laptop screen while Connected to a TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off laptop screen while Connected to a TV: I'm using the Connect option in Windows 10 to connect to my TV and watch videos there. Sometimes I'll have videos on for the entire day, like 10 hours straight. There is no way I have found to turn off the laptop screen. If I enable screensaver, it does the screensaver on...
  7. Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC for Android Phone Microsoft has made an early preview of a new Calls feature available for the Windows Insiders....
  8. Turn On or Off Mirror Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Mirror Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Mirror Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Mirror Android Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC Starting with Windows 10 build 18356.16, Microsoft added a new preview phone screen feature to the Your Phone...
  9. Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview feature to...
  10. Turn On or Off Show Photos from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Show Photos from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Show Photos from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you see photos[/b] from your Android phone. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is...