Windows 10: Turn on PC and loads to screensaver, I click and goes black then it goes to sleep mode.

Discus and support Turn on PC and loads to screensaver, I click and goes black then it goes to sleep mode. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC was working fine all day, then I left it for a bit and it fell asleep. Once I got back I went to log in and tapped a key to type in my 4-digit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EthanC13, Dec 9, 2023.

1. EthanC13 Win User

Turn on PC and loads to screensaver, I click and goes black then it goes to sleep mode.

My PC was working fine all day, then I left it for a bit and it fell asleep. Once I got back I went to log in and tapped a key to type in my 4-digit code, but the screen kind of glitched and went black. Then after a few seconds, it says it's going into sleep mode. I've tried to switch everything up and unplug everything, but nothing works. Any possible suggestions? I only have one monitor, so I cannot get into my PC at all

:)

EthanC13, Dec 9, 2023

2. pc screen turn black or goes in sleep mode

I am using Lenovo ideapad 110 and windows 10 Operating system after updating my windows 10 my pc screen suddenly or after using 3 or 4 hours goes in sleep mode or suddenly my screen turn in black and other IO also not work .then I force close my pc and
    it start working again... but this is not the solution I hope someone will help me ..

adilnumair, Dec 9, 2023
  3. ufoldager Win User
    PC goes into sleep mode

I am not entirely sure that this is an issue related to my power option choices, but my PC goes into sleep mode (I think) after having not actively used the PC for 10 consequtive minutes.

I have multiple screens (1 monitor, 1 TV). So when I set my PC to play a movie on my TV, the PC "thinks it's idle", so after having watched the movie for 10 minutes, my monitor goes into "Power Save" mode. This also affects my TV screen as it goes black
    like the monitor, which is why I think this can only be related to the Power Option choice.

I am using the Balanced setting right now, but have set the "Turn off the display" to 30 minutes and the "Put the computer to sleep" to 30 minutes.

Regardless of which Power Option I pick, the PC always goes into sleep mode after 10 minutes.

I simply cannot figure this problem out since no matter what I do, nothing changes the 10 minutes sleep mode effect.

Any help/advice here?

Thanks!

ufoldager, Dec 9, 2023
  4. David Haz Win User

Turn on PC and loads to screensaver, I click and goes black then it goes to sleep mode.

Display goes to sleep

If all power option settings are set to Never, but your display still goes to sleep or turns off after a period of inactivity, it could be that the screensaver settings are turned on or configured to turn off the display. May we know if you have checked
    the screensaver settings of your computer? If not, here's how to check the screensaver settings in Windows 10:

• Press the Start button, then type screensaver, then select it from the search results.
    • See if the screensaver is enabled.

If the issue is not resolved, do not hesitate to post back to us.

David Haz, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Turn on PC and loads to screensaver, I click and goes black then it goes to sleep mode. - Similar Threads - Turn loads screensaver

2. Turn on PC and loads to screensaver, I click and goes black then it goes to sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn on PC and loads to screensaver, I click and goes black then it goes to sleep mode.: My PC was working fine all day, then I left it for a bit and it fell asleep. Once I got back I went to log in and tapped a key to type in my 4-digit code, but the screen kind of glitched and went black. Then after a few seconds, it says it's going into sleep mode. I've tried...
  3. Desktop goes into sleep mode then straight to black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop goes into sleep mode then straight to black screen: Desktop goes into sleep mode on startup then into black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-goes-into-sleep-mode-then-straight-to/bfc394ff-7ede-431c-836f-dae538180d5c
  4. Desktop goes into sleep mode then straight to black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop goes into sleep mode then straight to black screen: Desktop goes into sleep mode on startup then into black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-goes-into-sleep-mode-then-straight-to/bfc394ff-7ede-431c-836f-dae538180d5c
  5. My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally: My PC suddenly goes to sleep mode occasionally while I'm using it. I have set sleep mode as "never". I called a technician and he is saying it's a graphics card issue. I have reset my graphics card and it fixed the issue, just today it's happening again. Please help in using...
  6. My pc goes into sleep mode occasionally

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc goes into sleep mode occasionally: Hi this problem happens to me for some time.My pc suddenly goes into sleep mode while I am working or not.It happens occasionally.I have the power settings into go to sleep mode never from display settings. Nothing happens.Before I called a technician he said that the problem...
  7. monitor goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor goes into sleep mode: If I'm starting up my PC from sleep mode, my monitor goes into sleep mode 5 - 10 seconds after it gets going. If I'm turning on my PC, this isn't an issue; it works fine. My graphics card is up to date. Help!...
  8. Screensaver goes black while running

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver goes black while running: Each time my screensaver plays my photos, it runs for awhile then the screen goes black. How do I keep the photos and screensaver going? 20419
  9. pc turns in and goes to a black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc turns in and goes to a black screen: Did reset and it never finished now it just goes to a black screen 88228
  10. Goes out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Goes out of sleep mode: Dear forum Does any one else use the sleep mode function? When using mine, well then it works, also when starting it up again. My problem is that if i want to go to bed, and put sleep mode on, then it turns on by it self after a while. Yesterday evening it did it after...