Windows 10: Turn on recurring billing for OneDrive

Discus and support Turn on recurring billing for OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to turn on recurring billing, I get an error message from Microsoft. Any insight would be appreciated. I have tried to Contact Us to chat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SandyOnTheOcean, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Turn on recurring billing for OneDrive

When I try to turn on recurring billing, I get an error message from Microsoft.

Any insight would be appreciated. I have tried to Contact Us to chat with a person and it just hangs.

Turn on recurring billing for OneDrive 37edabbc-519d-4fe7-ad88-619693440b10?upload=true.jpg

:)

SandyOnTheOcean, Nov 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Dent1 Win User
    Digital Download with Recurring Payments

I've got a few websites and blogs in which I sell a digital product. I've been using E-Junkies to Email the file to the customer after collecting payment via PayPal.

This was a good arrangement for one off payments, but now I want to create a membership site and need Recurring Payments. My website is not using a CMS like Word Press or Drupal so I can't use one of their third party add-on.

Any suggestions?

Dent1, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Turn on recurring billing for OneDrive

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Turn on recurring billing for OneDrive

1. Turn on recurring billing for OneDrive - Similar Threads - Turn recurring billing

2. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?: Leaving a company, my work email is a parent of Microsoft 365 Family. I have children under my account. I want to avoid children losing access to their account.I still have my subscription 6 more months. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?Thank you for...
  3. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?: Leaving a company, my work email is a parent of Microsoft 365 Family. I have children under my account. I want to avoid children losing access to their account.I still have my subscription 6 more months. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?Thank you for...
  4. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to locate email and cancel Office 365 recurring billing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to locate email and cancel Office 365 recurring billing?: I cancelled my Live.com email a year or two ago. I had an active Office 365 account tied to the email. I have not used Office 365 since that time but am being billed annually. I cannot seem to find a way to login or cancel the subscription. When I try to use the old email to...
  6. Cancel recurring billing and get refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel recurring billing and get refund: Hello,I no longer have the laptop, when I signed up for Support I let the agent know that it would be a one time charge, however I have been billed every month for the past 6 months, please issue a credit back to my credit card.Thank you,Juanita *** Email address is removed...
  7. Cancel recurring billing and get refund

Cancel recurring billing and get refund: Hello,I no longer have the laptop, when I signed up for Support I let the agent know that it would be a one time charge, however I have been billed every month for the past 6 months, please issue a credit back to my credit card.Thank you,Juanita *** Email address is removed...
  8. Recurring billing charges me multiple times a month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring billing charges me multiple times a month: I am really sick of Microsoft and Xbox as a whole, because they charged me 4 times in December alone when I am using one xbox account and one paypal account that is attached to the account. I have had charges from Microsoft and Paypal*Microsoft names for the same value but I...
  9. Recurring billing charges me multiple times a month

Recurring billing charges me multiple times a month: I am really sick of Microsoft and Xbox as a whole, because they charged me 4 times in December alone when I am using one xbox account and one paypal account that is attached to the account. I have had charges from Microsoft and Paypal*Microsoft names for the same value but I...
  10. Billing date onedrive

Billing date onedrive: How to change the billing date for onedrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-date-onedrive/e85df861-cc9c-48e3-a177-bdbb2bcf54c2