Windows 10: turn on screen

Discus and support turn on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got a new laptop and now I get the same picture every day when I turn on or unsleep my laptop. I used to get on my old one a different picture every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TomDuncan001, Sep 18, 2020.

1. turn on screen

I got a new laptop and now I get the same picture every day when I turn on or unsleep my laptop. I used to get on my old one a different picture every day which asked "like what you see?" Now it never changes. I know I can personalize the screen once I login in but that is either I choice of 5 or 6 or a bunch of my own pictures which I don't want so how do I get the Microsoft app???? so that each day at turn it is a new picture?

:)

TomDuncan001, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 18, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

turn on screen

how do I turn off full screen in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to Start Screen in windows 10?
    If you’re referring to Start screen in windows 10, then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all Settings.

• Select personalization.

• Select Start from the left panel of the window.

• Turn off Use Start Full Screen and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

turn on screen

1. turn on screen - Similar Threads - turn screen

2. Screen dims on dark screens on desktop, no option to turn of adaptive brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen dims on dark screens on desktop, no option to turn of adaptive brightness: So i just built a new computer and everytime i open a dark screen ie windows settings menus, starting up sea of thieves the screen dims until the color lightens up or a tab over to a brighter window. Before anyone suggests change the adaptive brightness, I've tried, there is...
  3. After Login Screen Turn Black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Login Screen Turn Black: Hello, I have Facing an issue in window 10. Can anyone help me to solve it permanently? When I login My laptop screen turn black. when I used ALT+CTRL+Delete and then inTask manager Run New task and Put Explorer.exe then display comes. Can anyone solve this problem...
  4. My screen turns upside down on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turns upside down on startup: Each time I restart my laptop, the login screen is upside down. I have to change the display orientation from "Landscape flipped" to "Landscape". But when I put the laptop to sleep, the display orientation remains "Landscape". It started this since I did a Windows update 1...
  5. My notebook is sometimes turning off; screen goes black and after second the power LED...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My notebook is sometimes turning off; screen goes black and after second the power LED...: How do I determine what was the cause? Can W10 be related to the cause, or is it hardware issue? Thank you. submitted by /u/Dezoufinous [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfvox0/my_notebook_is_sometimes_turning_off_screen_goes/
  6. How to turn off on-screen display of "Microphone off|Camera not in use"?

How to turn off on-screen display of "Microphone off|Camera not in use"?: [ATTACH] When I use F4 to mute my microphone, this on-screen display appears and stays there unless I unmute. Does anyone know how to turn this off? My OS is Windows 10 Pro 18363. submitted by /u/toxic_chess [link] [comments]...
  7. Can I prevent all my screens from flashing when a new monitor is turned on?

Can I prevent all my screens from flashing when a new monitor is turned on?: When I turn on a TV in another room that is connected via HDMI, it causes all my monitors to flash. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? I use an NVIDIA card. submitted by /u/zWeApOnz [link] [comments]...
  8. After recent Windows update, my laptop screen turns black (still on) when on tablet mode...

After recent Windows update, my laptop screen turns black (still on) when on tablet mode...: Using ACER SPIN 5 laptop. Only occurred after October update. (KB4579311) submitted by /u/Swiders5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdxx88/after_recent_windows_update_my_laptop_screen/
  9. Sudden lag then turned to plain black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden lag then turned to plain black screen: Last two days I downloaded crack versions of adobe premiere pro cc and adobe photoshop. It seems to work fine in my device. When I update my laptop it says cant be done and undoing all the updates. Today I opened multiple tabs in chrome like gclass,fb, and gmail then it...
  10. Laptop goes to sleep as soon as screen turns off

Laptop goes to sleep as soon as screen turns off: I've had an Asus Vivobook for a couple of months now, after spending nearly 10 years using the same Toshiba netbook running Windows 7. Overall it's a great laptop but I cannot for the life of me figure out this problem, and I'm not sure if it's Windows-10-specific or...