Windows 10: Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect (Part 2)

Discus and support Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect (Part 2) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI there, The fist thread appears closed, but I have this problem as well. Using smart view, I can use wireless keyboard to control the phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Koukkey, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Koukkey Win User

Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect (Part 2)

HI there,

The fist thread appears closed, but I have this problem as well. Using smart view, I can use wireless keyboard to control the phone (Samsung Galaxy s10e), but not the mouse. I've updated the servers, I think.

Any idea out there of what is going on, and how to fix this?

Thanks,

:)

Koukkey, Jul 3, 2019

2. Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect

I am having the same issue... it was working just fine a few months ago when i used it. the check box isn't there, nor does it show my device. and i have a Windows 10 Mobile phone *Lumia 950*, so i don't see how that would be the issue...

ThomasRautert, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Connect > Touch input is turned off

When using the pre-installed app, Windows 10 Connect, i receive an error message, "Touch input is turned off. To turn on, go to PC > Action Center > Connect > Check box" When I tried this, there is no box to check. I have done a clean reboot, checked
    for updates, etc. I see that others have had this same exact problem. Do you have any suggestions or solutions for this problem yet? Thanks so much!

BrettaLusk-Oliver, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect (Part 2)

Denzel James P.Lim, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect (Part 2)

1. Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect (Part 2) - Similar Threads - Turn Touch input

2. Turn off login screen advertisement/messages... part 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off login screen advertisement/messages... part 2: The other thread was zealously locked, hence this new thread, part two: I'm trying to turn off the very annoying advertisements that come up at the center login screen when starting Windows 10. If I happen to click the one or two sentence promotional tease, then during login...
  3. How to Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect in windows 11: Since windows 11 changed it's control centre and i cannot see the connect setting anymore on its new control centre, how can i Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect on my windows 11?...
  4. How to Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect in windows 11

How to Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect in windows 11: Since windows 11 changed it's control centre and i cannot see the connect setting anymore on its new control centre, how can i Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect on my windows 11?...
  5. Connect Help Touch Input

Connect Help Touch Input: How To active input in connect i need to play game but here it`s How to enable input In Setting i dont found a chekboxes ho to fix it please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-help-touch-input/b13fe81c-faa4-4c17-9f89-c584b9ffa5ab
  6. Update part 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update part 2: H,I made a post like this before but I felt as if I need to be more specific so here I go. My Windows 10 laptop can not update because there is not enough space on my C: drive. Though I don't really have anything downloaded there, most stuff is on my D: drive. Most stuff...
  7. Reinstalling Windows (part 2)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reinstalling Windows (part 2): The reinstall disk starts installing Windows 10, but keeps crashing midway through. I have a feeling it has to do with the reason I'm reinstalling my Windows, but I'm not sure how to fix it. The reason I'm reinstalling a clean version of Windows is due to random crashing of...
  8. Cannot enable touch input in Windows Connect app.

Cannot enable touch input in Windows Connect app.: Hello, I am trying to enable touch input in Windows Connect app. Everytime I connect my Samsung Galax S9+ to my laptop (I project to the laptop), I get message which says 'touch input' is turned off, and enable it by going under the Action Center, click 'Connect' and check...
  9. Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen: So i have recently purchased an ASUS 2-1 15.6" Laptop from best buy (Link here: https://goo.gl/4BvKYm ) I wanted a laptop that had Microsoft inking enabled so it could make my editing life easier, and this floor model, specs and price all amazed me. I bought the same WACOM...
  10. Taskbar and touch input

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar and touch input: Recently I have noticed that the taskbar will not respond to ANY touch input, but works perfectly fine with the mouse. I only noticed this in the past week, I have gone so far as to reset the system and wipe all data to reinstall, and the issue was still present when the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo allow connect input

2. allow input checkbox in connect

3. allow input from laptop to phone

4. action center connect allow input,
  5. connect allow input checkbox,
  6. action center connect enable input,
  7. action center touch input,
  8. how to input with windows connect app