Windows 10: Turn on virus and threat protection

Discus and support Turn on virus and threat protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I do not have any third party antivirus application installed on my pc but whenever I'm trying to turn it on from the settings, I get a error... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by divyeshjain19divyeshjain1, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Turn on virus and threat protection

Hi,

I do not have any third party antivirus application installed on my pc but whenever I'm trying to turn it on from the settings, I get a error message saying that " Your virus & threat protection is being managed by your organization "

Please help..

With Regards,

Divyesh Jain

:)

divyeshjain19divyeshjain1, Jan 13, 2019
  2. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Jan 13, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Virus & Threat Protection

Hi Steven, while Controlled Folder Access is going to be a great feature, for the moment, until the rest of the software community catch up, your best option is to turn that feature off for now

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to find Controlled folder access

Turn that option off

DaveM121, Jan 13, 2019
  4. T2512 Win User

Turn on virus and threat protection

Cannot turn on Virus protection

My virus protection cannot be turned on after the latest update of Windows. There is notice about unexpected error everytime I try to restart Virus protection (In the security center, it said that threat service has stopped and I need to restart). I have
    tried many methods suggested in the Internet but none work. And I dont install any other virus-protection progam like Norton or Mcaffe.

T2512, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Turn on virus and threat protection

1. Turn on virus and threat protection - Similar Threads - Turn virus threat

2. Virus threat protection auto turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus threat protection auto turning off: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j7wo3pMe6t2khVVr8uQHn52c1hhSbNdW?usp=sharingIT's safe link that can be opened for the proof of my problem pls help....
  3. Virus threat protection auto turning off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus threat protection auto turning off: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j7wo3pMe6t2khVVr8uQHn52c1hhSbNdW?usp=sharingIT's safe link that can be opened for the proof of my problem pls help....
  4. Virus and threat protection is turned off

Virus and threat protection is turned off: Virus and threat protection is turned off and says settings are controlled by administrator. Even tamper protection is turned off The virus scans don't work and shut down automatically. Please help. i waited a long time for windows update to resolve this but it seems that...
  5. how to turn my virus and threat protection

how to turn my virus and threat protection: whenever I reset my pc it turns on for a few minutes and turns off again also I get this message [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-turn-my-virus-and-threat-protection/b12119e1-5f9a-4799-8c4d-0d2f969610e2
  6. 'Virus and threat protection' turns itself off

'Virus and threat protection' turns itself off: Hi, I have Windows 10 pro. Today, 'Virus and threat protection' turned off by itself. Restarting it from the Windows Security window didn't work; the restart button didn't give any feedback and after a while threw some error which I don't remember the wording off. So I...
  7. Virus and Threat Protection turned off by itself

Virus and Threat Protection turned off by itself: System info: Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 Build 18363.720 Real-time antivirus: Avira Free Antivirus On-demand scanner: Malwarebytes Free Hello everybody, Apologies for the long post, I just want to make sure I get all the details out A couple of days ago the...
  8. Cannot turn on virus and threat protection

Cannot turn on virus and threat protection: When I try to turn antivirus protect on I get the message "your virus and threat protection are managed by your organization" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-virus-and-threat-protection/f93dcfe5-fe02-4437-96ff-c6b36bcef4fb"
  9. How to Turn On Virus & Threat Protection?

How to Turn On Virus & Threat Protection?: I keep getting notifications to "Click to turn on Virus and Threat Protection". When I click, I get this: [ATTACH] I am logged in as an Administrator in my account. How do I fix this and turn on Virus and Threat Protection?...
  10. Windows Virus & Threat Protection -Unable to turn on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Virus & Threat Protection -Unable to turn on: I get this message that the IT administrator has access to this- which it NEVER did until now! My laptop is a personal item- not company owned and I'm not sure how to get back access to the Virus & Threat protection. Advise please Thanks [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virus and threat protection wont turn on

2. how to turn on virus and threat protection

3. turn on windows virus and threat protection