Windows 10: turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531

Discus and support turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to turn power off from the keyboard with the Microsoft Sculpt Model 1531 wireless keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeff92956, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Jeff92956 Win User

turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531

Is there a way to turn power off from the keyboard with the Microsoft Sculpt Model 1531 wireless keyboard

:)

Jeff92956, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Geert_O Win User

microsoft sculpt comfort keyboard model 1531

Hallo,

I have a question about the Microsoft sculpt comfort keyboard model 1531.

The tilt legs of the keyboard are broken and I can't find anywhere where I can find replacements for this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Geert

Geert_O, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Missing USB for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard MODEL 1531

Hi There,

I have misplaced the USB for my Sculpt comfort keyboard and mouse. The model number is 1531 - do yo know where I can get a replacement USB?

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Smith-Welsh, Aug 11, 2022
  4. SamGee1 Win User

Microsoft Keyboard 1531

Can I connect my Sculpt 1531 keyboard to my computer without a dongle?

SamGee1, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

1. turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531 - Similar Threads - turn power off

2. How do you turn off Microsoft Sculpt keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn off Microsoft Sculpt keyboard?: HiI really love using the Microsoft Sculpt keyboard, but I'm unable to turn it off. I've seen the advise about doing it from the Control Panel. However as I'm on a work computer I'm unable to access this without an admin password. Is there any other way of turning this off?...
  3. How do you turn off Microsoft Sculpt keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you turn off Microsoft Sculpt keyboard?: HiI really love using the Microsoft Sculpt keyboard, but I'm unable to turn it off. I've seen the advise about doing it from the Control Panel. However as I'm on a work computer I'm unable to access this without an admin password. Is there any other way of turning this off?...
  4. turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531: Is there a way to turn power off from the keyboard with the Microsoft Sculpt Model 1531 wireless keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-power-off-on-ms-sculpt-keyboard-model-1531/cf70d7bb-7866-45e3-abf0-f477b6171dba
  5. turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531: Is there a way to turn power off from the keyboard with the Microsoft Sculpt Model 1531 wireless keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-power-off-on-ms-sculpt-keyboard-model-1531/cf70d7bb-7866-45e3-abf0-f477b6171dba
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model:1599 turning off after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model:1599 turning off after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity: Hi, I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop wireless keyboard + separate Numpad and mouse. The mouse is fine. The keyboard after 60 - 70 seconds of inactivity drops dead and the only way to reconnect is to take out the batteries and reinsert them again. At the same time, the...
  7. How to turn off Microsoft Sculpt keyboard?

How to turn off Microsoft Sculpt keyboard?: I just bought the sculpt keyboard and it's great so far. The only thing I'm confused about is how to turn it off. In another thread, I saw the recommended action is to take the batteries out when you're not using it. Is there not a simpler way?...
  8. Caps Lock Display ON-OFF for MS Sculpt Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock Display ON-OFF for MS Sculpt Keyboard: When I press the Caps Lock key, I see very briefly on the lower right of the PC screen a small rectangle with a boxed capital A followed by "Caps Lock: ON" or "Caps Lock: OFF", depending. This is on fully updated Windows 10 64 bit, Microsoft Sculpt keyboard. Very quickly, the...
  9. Missing USB for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard MODEL 1531

Missing USB for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard MODEL 1531: Hi There, I have misplaced the USB for my Sculpt comfort keyboard and mouse. The model number is 1531 - do yo know where I can get a replacement USB? Thanks Lisa...
  10. Microsoft Keyboard 1531

Microsoft Keyboard 1531: Can I connect my Sculpt 1531 keyboard to my computer without a dongle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-keyboard-1531/38340784-67fb-4317-bde6-9916b6953f9d