Windows 10: Turn screen keyboard sound off

Discus and support Turn screen keyboard sound off in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Steps to turn off/on key sounds for Touch Keyboard in Windows 10: Step 1: Enter Settings. Step 2: Choose Devices to move on. Step 3: Open Typing, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Truckin2U, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Truckin2U Win User

Turn screen keyboard sound off

Steps to turn off/on key sounds for Touch Keyboard in Windows 10: Step 1: Enter Settings. Step 2: Choose Devices to move on. Step 3: Open Typing, and then switch off or on Play key sounds as I type under Touch keyboard. Related Articles: Turn off Click Sound for On-Screen Keyboard in Windows

These steps don't work for me, for don't have switch off or on Play key sounds as I type. I have gone into typing and turned everything off. What else can I do?

:)

Truckin2U, Nov 3, 2019

2. Unable to turn off On screen keyboard on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to know the current build installed on the computer and the troubleshooting step that you had already performed.

As an initial troubleshooting step, try to turn off the OSK by following the below steps:

• Select “Start” and select “Settings“.
    • Choose “Ease of Access“.
    • Select “Keyboard“.
    • Set “On-Screen Keyboard” to “On” or “Off” as desired.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 3, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    want to use manual keyboard----not on screen keyboard

Hi,

The On-Screen Keyboard is an application which provides a visual keyboard on your screen that can be used in place of a physical keyboard. To better assist you and provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is your physical keyboard not functioning?
    • Have you tried turning off the On-Screen Keyboard?

To turn off the On-Screen Keyboard, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • On the left panel, click on Keyboard.
    • Under On-Screen Keyboard, make sure it is set to Off.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Turn screen keyboard sound off

1. Turn screen keyboard sound off - Similar Threads - Turn screen keyboard

2. Turn Off On-Screen Keyboard at Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn Off On-Screen Keyboard at Login: <vent> Every time I use my drawing tablet, Windows decides I need the on-screen keyboard when logging in (even though the tablet is disconnected, and the computer has been fully shut down). I turn if off. It comes back the next time I use the tablet. One of the recent...
  3. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...: So, I've had this problem for a while now and it's just now pissing me off, I checked my graphics, card, my CPU, my motherboard temps and none of them are high when I play my game. I play the new MW2 2022 game and it runs just fine no issues, but when I open up CITIES:...
  4. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...: So, I've had this problem for a while now and it's just now pissing me off, I checked my graphics, card, my CPU, my motherboard temps and none of them are high when I play my game. I play the new MW2 2022 game and it runs just fine no issues, but when I open up CITIES:...
  5. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to Turn Off Keyboard Sound for On-Screen Keyboard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn Off Keyboard Sound for On-Screen Keyboard in Windows 10: [ATTACH]On-Screen keyboards make a sound for every keypress. This is handy especially for those who need assistance but can be annoying because the sound can interrupt your work and others who may be near you. So you have two options. One, you plug in your earphone and type,...
  7. Turn off screen but keep sound on

Turn off screen but keep sound on: My lap top is connecter to big monitor with HDMI cable, and I have speakers connected to lap top. Is there a way to turn off my monitor, keeping my lap top lid closed but keeping the music going :) When I turn off my monitor audio goes from playing on speakers to playing on...
  8. Keyboard turns off

Keyboard turns off: I have a problem. I have a USB Keyboard. I was playing and then my keyboard and mouse turned off. I restarted my pc and now only my mouse is working. After restarting my keyboard leds go on and turn off 2 seconds later. I switched usb ports and restarted my pc 100 times ,...
  9. Turn On or Off On-Screen Keyboard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off On-Screen Keyboard in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off On-Screen Keyboard in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off On-Screen Keyboard in Windows 10 There are several different kinds of keyboards for PCs. The most common type is a physical, external keyboard that you plug into your PC. While Windows 10 has...
  10. Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Windows 10 You can use different keyboards with Windows to fit your needs. The most common is a physical, external keyboard that you plug into your PC....