Windows 10: Turn things on in Settings.

Discus and support Turn things on in Settings. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Look in the Settings site. Fix what you find. I got my Laptop back on line. I wrote down my login information. No PINS. No codes. Put things in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Steven Van Tassel, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Turn things on in Settings.

Look in the Settings site. Fix what you find. I got my Laptop back on line. I wrote down my login information. No PINS. No codes. Put things in your Taskbar and pin them. Be seeing you. Number Four.

:)

Steven Van Tassel, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Turn things on in Settings.

Cortana . . . Asking me to say things

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, have you tried to turn off " Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more." feature?

Follow these steps on how:

• Click the search bar.
    • Click the gear icon.
    • Under Settings, click the slider to turn off "Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more."
    Let us know if this answered your query.

Gerald Vit, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Turn things on in Settings.

1. Turn things on in Settings. - Similar Threads - Turn things Settings

2. Multiplayer settings wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer settings wont turn on: So when i want to join my friends world it say unable to connect to the world so we decided to let me create the world then i go to setting to see if multiplayer setting is on [ATTACH]As you can see its tuned on so i enter my world and invite my friend to join and he said...
  3. Can't turn on,scan or any other thing through Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't turn on,scan or any other thing through Windows Defender: I can't scan through my windows defender even I can't see the scan dialogue windows.When I tried to turn it on then the following windows have shown...[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. Where did this thing in Settings app come from?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where did this thing in Settings app come from?: Today I noticed that there was a new video on the right side of the screen in Windows Update, above "What's New". This wasn't there yesterday. I haven't gotten any updates since last month, so why did this pop up all of a sudden? https://i.imgur.com/Pzbe3oY.png I know that...
  5. Had a weird thing happen. "Configuring security settings"

Had a weird thing happen. "Configuring security settings": Running Windows 10 Pro, latest version. I wasn't really doing anything unusual, just watching a boring Youtube video. The computer freezes up--like in the old days. Totally frozen. I haven't had a total freeze up since XP, like over 3 years ago. Neither the kb nor the...
  6. Preventing reset to factory settings and similar things

Preventing reset to factory settings and similar things: Hello, i have a desktop lenovo running windows 10. Ive set a uefi/bios password on there (not clear on the difference) my hope is to prevent resets to factory settings. The end goal being to maintain the integrity of the admin account on the computer. However, it doesnt...
  7. Can't access Settings, between other things

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access Settings, between other things: This was working perfectly fine until moments ago after I deleted $Windows.~BT and Windows.old which I think were safe to delete. The Settings menu won't start at all and same for all the other new menus (like those in the notification area), and right-clicking on the...
  8. shutdown settings disable. how to enable these things.

in Windows 10 Support
    shutdown settings disable. how to enable these things.: how to enable hibernate. plse tell me .shutdown settings disable. how to enable these things. thanks. [img] [img] 11434
  9. Turning on Notifications in Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Turning on Notifications in Settings: Since the recent upgrade I do not get messages from the websites I generally post on. I tracked it down to the notifications settings in Settings. My "get notifications from Apps" setting is off, not lit up and will not let me change it to on. How do I turn it on?...
  10. Windows 10 turns re-sets personal settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 turns re-sets personal settings: Windows 10 will reset my settings. First of all I have my system set to make IE my default brewers. But every time I click a link it will ask me if I want IE or Edge. One other thing. I dislike using the touch pad on my laptop so I have it set to disable the touch pad. I...