Windows 10: 'Turn windows feature on or off'- What are the system default settings?

Discus and support 'Turn windows feature on or off'- What are the system default settings? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to know how to restore system default settings of 'Turn windows features on or off'. I just messed up with some of these settings and I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vincent V. Jullie, Aug 13, 2021.

1. 'Turn windows feature on or off'- What are the system default settings?

I want to know how to restore system default settings of 'Turn windows features on or off'. I just messed up with some of these settings and I don't remember exactly what I changed. So now I want to reset or restore these settings to system default as it came with the windows. I don't wanna reset my pc or restore system point. If there is no way to reset these settings then please tell me the default value for each setting, so that I can do it manually, or you can upload a image of these settings unchanged or unmodified from a PC running on windows 10 home 21H1.I am using wi

:)

Vincent V. Jullie, Aug 13, 2021
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done 'Turn windows feature on or off'- What are the system default settings? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Win 10 Pro 64x: under Turn Windows features on or off, what are the default features?

Hi,

Thank you for the update on the issue.

When you will open the Windows features window the options in front of which there is a check mark then those options are turned on by default. You may refer to the steps provided below to open Windows feature on.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Now check the list and see the option in front of which there is a check mark.

For example Internet explorer, media features, Print to PDF etc.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 13, 2021
  4. Ankitkr42 Win User

'Turn windows feature on or off'- What are the system default settings?

'Turn windows feature on or off' system default settings

I want to know how to restore system default settings of 'Turn windows features on or off'. I just messed up with some of these settings and I don't remember exactly what I changed. So now I want to reset or restore these settings
    to system default (as it came with the windows). I don't wanna reset my pc or restore system point. If there is no way to reset these settings then please tell me the default value for each setting, so that I can do it manually. I am using
    windows 10 pro 1709 latest version on dell inspiron 5559. or you can upload a image of these settings (unchanged or unmodified) from a PC running on windows 10 pro 1709 latest version.

Particularly let me know whether the 'SMB Direct' is enable by default (from Microsoft's side) or not. make sure it is latest version of windows 10 pro 1709.

Ankitkr42, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

'Turn windows feature on or off'- What are the system default settings?

1. 'Turn windows feature on or off'- What are the system default settings? - Similar Threads - 'Turn feature off'

2. Default turn windows feature on or off for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default turn windows feature on or off for windows 11: Please can anyone send me a picture of the entire turn windows features on or off for windows 11 including the+'s, thanks. And I have checked the ones that have previously been sent here but they are either not complete or not for windows 11....
  3. Default turn windows feature on or off for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default turn windows feature on or off for windows 11: Please can anyone send me a picture of the entire turn windows features on or off for windows 11 including the+'s, thanks. And I have checked the ones that have previously been sent here but they are either not complete or not for windows 11....
  4. what are the default windows features settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are the default windows features settings?: I think my cat walked across my keyboard and changed some feature settings. Can u please tell which windows 11 feature settings should be enabled for default?...
  5. what are the default windows features settings?

what are the default windows features settings?: I think my cat walked across my keyboard and changed some feature settings. Can u please tell which windows 11 feature settings should be enabled for default?...
  6. Windows 11 Default turn windows features on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Default turn windows features on or off: So one day I wanted to test out the turn windows features on or off in windows 11 and of course I instantly tried turning everything on, it was slow and I went back there to reset the settings, only for me to realize that theres no "reset to default settings" button and now...
  7. Windows 11 Default turn windows features on or off

Windows 11 Default turn windows features on or off: So one day I wanted to test out the turn windows features on or off in windows 11 and of course I instantly tried turning everything on, it was slow and I went back there to reset the settings, only for me to realize that theres no "reset to default settings" button and now...
  8. Restore "Turn Windows features on or off" to default settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore "Turn Windows features on or off" to default settings?: Hi,I was trying to optimize my Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10 21H1 so it could have the same security features as Windows 11 see this article: https://www.zdnet.com/article/windows-11-has-advanced-hardware-security-heres-how-to-get-it-in-windows-10-today/. It seems I...
  9. Window 10 feature on and off default settings help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 feature on and off default settings help: Im freaking out an little i accidentally mess with my window feature on or off section and i wanted to put it back on default settings system im on i really dont have a clue but i say the latest...
  10. What settings are turned on by default but not needed

in Windows 10 Support
    What settings are turned on by default but not needed: Over the years I've noticed that windows has a lot of settings that are on by default but are mainly for beginners. Which settings can be turned off to free up resources? 1.Disable low disk space checks 2. Disable windows animations 3. Windows search Are there anymore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Default Windows features windows 10