Windows 10: Turn Windows features on or off not working

Discus and support Turn Windows features on or off not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, When I try to use turn windows features on or off, it doesn't work. I use it, and then a message appears that says "Windows completed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Evyshapiro, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Turn Windows features on or off not working

Hi everyone,

When I try to use turn windows features on or off, it doesn't work. I use it, and then a message appears that says "Windows completed the requested changes." I go back to check, and nothing happened. I've also tried restarting my system. I'm trying to turn on .NET stuff.

Thanks

:)

Evyshapiro, Jun 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Turn Windows features on or off not working

Win 10 Pro 64x: under Turn Windows features on or off, what are the default features?

Hi,

Thank you for the update on the issue.

When you will open the Windows features window the options in front of which there is a check mark then those options are turned on by default. You may refer to the steps provided below to open Windows feature on.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Now check the list and see the option in front of which there is a check mark.

For example Internet explorer, media features, Print to PDF etc.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Turn Windows features on or off not working

1. Turn Windows features on or off not working - Similar Threads - Turn features off

2. Turning Windows features on/ off not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning Windows features on/ off not working!: Hello sir, I was trying to turn on virtual machine platform in Windows features. But unfortunately, it is throwing error, with error code 0x800705aa. I searched the internet but got no solution. I will be providing the screen recording for the reference. Also, the error is...
  3. Turning Windows features on/ off not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turning Windows features on/ off not working!: Hello sir, I was trying to turn on virtual machine platform in Windows features. But unfortunately, it is throwing error, with error code 0x800705aa. I searched the internet but got no solution. I will be providing the screen recording for the reference. Also, the error is...
  4. Turning Windows features on/ off not working!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Turn Windows Features on or off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn Windows Features on or off?: When I go to turn on some of the Windows features and click "Ok" they automatically turn themselves back off. And vice versa. Any way to stop this from happening? Am I doing something wrong?...
  6. Turn Windows Features On or Off

Turn Windows Features On or Off: Some time ago, I messed with the option of turning Windows features on or off. I was wondering what the default features are, and maybe which ones I should have on. If it helps, I have a FLEX 4-1470. Thanks....
  7. Turn windows features on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn windows features on or off: Every time i try to play this one game one my computer a message pops up. “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: Collecting feature detail.” Under it shows “-> Install this feature”(which is gray and not clickable) and “-> Skip this installation”(thats blue...
  8. Turn Windows features on and off does not work - windows 10

Turn Windows features on and off does not work - windows 10: Hello! I'm trying turn ON the windows feature "windows subsystem for Linux" but it does not work. When I reboot my computer it says the was some problem in completing the changes and that they will be removed. When I open windows feature the checkbox is unchecked again....
  9. turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......

turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......: no option …… here what can I do ???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-windows-features-on-or-off-features-problems/a096cbff-d166-4258-aca7-276e271d300b
  10. Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off": Hello, I will go straight to the point here guys, I need WMP and I have installed Windows 10 Pro N recently (since my university gives free keys) I went to the windows download section in the website and downloaded the Media features Pack! The problem is, after I...