Windows 10: Turn Windows features on or off not working

Discus and support Turn Windows features on or off not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, When I try to use turn windows features on or off, it doesn't work. I use it, and then a message appears that says "Windows completed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Evyshapiro, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Turn Windows features on or off not working

Hi everyone,

When I try to use turn windows features on or off, it doesn't work. I use it, and then a message appears that says "Windows completed the requested changes." I go back to check, and nothing happened. I've also tried restarting my system. I'm trying to turn on .NET stuff.

Thanks

:)

Evyshapiro, Jun 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Turn Windows features on or off not working

Win 10 Pro 64x: under Turn Windows features on or off, what are the default features?

Hi,

Thank you for the update on the issue.

When you will open the Windows features window the options in front of which there is a check mark then those options are turned on by default. You may refer to the steps provided below to open Windows feature on.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Now check the list and see the option in front of which there is a check mark.

For example Internet explorer, media features, Print to PDF etc.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Turn Windows features on or off not working

1. Turn Windows features on or off not working - Similar Threads - Turn features off

2. Turn Windows features on and off does not work - windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn Windows features on and off does not work - windows 10: Hello! I'm trying turn ON the windows feature "windows subsystem for Linux" but it does not work. When I reboot my computer it says the was some problem in completing the changes and that they will be removed. When I open windows feature the checkbox is unchecked again....
  3. Permission to turn Windows Features On and Off

Permission to turn Windows Features On and Off: I need to turn off Isolated User Mode,but when i open OptionalFeatures.exe,it gives this message. Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file.You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. Any help?...
  4. Turn Windows Features On/Off Blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turn Windows Features On/Off Blank: when i opened up my Turn Windows Features On Or Off it was blank, i tried to fix this for 2~3 weeks and i just can't fix it! i already check all tutorial on youtube and i it all didn't work. can someone help me? already tried to run some services like the Windows Module...
  5. turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......

turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......: no option …… here what can I do ???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-windows-features-on-or-off-features-problems/a096cbff-d166-4258-aca7-276e271d300b
  6. problems "turn windows features on or off "

problems "turn windows features on or off ": here is no option in this box ….. what can I do now ???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-turn-windows-features-on-or-off/6f60bf6e-47bb-415a-9cd9-4bae2af1962d
  7. Turn Windows Features on or off Blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turn Windows Features on or off Blank: Trying to run Age of Empires 3 and getting error code: 0x800F0831. Apparently I need to access Turn Windows Features on or off to fix this problem, but it comes up blank no matter what I try. Windows version is 10.0.16299. Thanks....
  8. Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off": Hello, I will go straight to the point here guys, I need WMP and I have installed Windows 10 Pro N recently (since my university gives free keys) I went to the windows download section in the website and downloaded the Media features Pack! The problem is, after I...
  9. Turn Windows Features On or Off blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn Windows Features On or Off blank: Hello, everytime I would open Turn Windows Features On or Off it would say "Please Wait" for a few seconds and then everything would be white. I tried sfc /scannow and it couldn't fix it, I tried dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and it said it didn't have a source...
  10. Problem with "Turn Windows features on and off"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with "Turn Windows features on and off": Hello ! In order to play an old game, I need to activate the DirectPlay feature. I tried to do it through the graphical interface "Turn Windows features on and off" but it failed (and it is the same whatever the feature I try to modify). I tried to do it in command lines...