Windows 10: 'Turn windows features on or off' showing up blank

Discus and support 'Turn windows features on or off' showing up blank in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; -Fresh windows 10 install. [img] 16134 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by grimmrace, Aug 13, 2015.

1. grimmrace Win User

'Turn windows features on or off' showing up blank

-Fresh windows 10 install.

'Turn windows features on or off' showing up blank [​IMG]

:)

grimmrace, Aug 13, 2015

2. Turn windows features on or off

Hi Mikasbogdan ,

There are many possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the application to see if it helps keep the program always ON.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Turn windows features on or off

hi martin

i did what you sayd but i still get the features on or off problem. i did even a factory reset but still nothing.

mikasbogdan, Aug 13, 2015
  4. ricorp Win User

ricorp, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

1. 'Turn windows features on or off' showing up blank - Similar Threads - 'Turn features off'

2. Turn Windows Features on or off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn Windows Features on or off?: When I go to turn on some of the Windows features and click "Ok" they automatically turn themselves back off. And vice versa. Any way to stop this from happening? Am I doing something wrong?...
  3. Turn Windows Features On or Off

Turn Windows Features On or Off: Some time ago, I messed with the option of turning Windows features on or off. I was wondering what the default features are, and maybe which ones I should have on. If it helps, I have a FLEX 4-1470. Thanks....
  4. Turn windows features on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn windows features on or off: Every time i try to play this one game one my computer a message pops up. “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: Collecting feature detail.” Under it shows “-> Install this feature”(which is gray and not clickable) and “-> Skip this installation”(thats blue...
  5. Turn Windows Features On/Off Blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turn Windows Features On/Off Blank: when i opened up my Turn Windows Features On Or Off it was blank, i tried to fix this for 2~3 weeks and i just can't fix it! i already check all tutorial on youtube and i it all didn't work. can someone help me? already tried to run some services like the Windows Module...
  6. turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......

turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......: no option …… here what can I do ???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-windows-features-on-or-off-features-problems/a096cbff-d166-4258-aca7-276e271d300b
  7. Turn Windows Features on or off Blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turn Windows Features on or off Blank: Trying to run Age of Empires 3 and getting error code: 0x800F0831. Apparently I need to access Turn Windows Features on or off to fix this problem, but it comes up blank no matter what I try. Windows version is 10.0.16299. Thanks....
  8. Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off": Hello, I will go straight to the point here guys, I need WMP and I have installed Windows 10 Pro N recently (since my university gives free keys) I went to the windows download section in the website and downloaded the Media features Pack! The problem is, after I...
  9. Turn Windows Features On or Off blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn Windows Features On or Off blank: Hello, everytime I would open Turn Windows Features On or Off it would say "Please Wait" for a few seconds and then everything would be white. I tried sfc /scannow and it couldn't fix it, I tried dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and it said it didn't have a source...
  10. Turn on/off features blank

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn on/off features blank: Hi all, really stumped on this one device is a windows 10 surface tablet (LTSB), that was working fine on a domain. Linked to a WSUS, and has sccm installed. I went into windows turn windows features on and off and enabled asp.net 4.5 or was it 4.6 and rebooted, now...