Windows 10: Turned computer off, failing to boot even to the loading animation

Discus and support Turned computer off, failing to boot even to the loading animation in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a desktop computer made for gaming, and after the recent Windows update, I can't log into my comouter at all, since I'm stuck on a black screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GregHowsam, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Turned computer off, failing to boot even to the loading animation

I have a desktop computer made for gaming, and after the recent Windows update, I can't log into my comouter at all, since I'm stuck on a black screen. I have two monitors, my left one always stuck on a blank on screen, while my right monitor fails to get a signal. I can never find out the reason why it used to boot up slow at times, but now it's completely unresponsive. I cannot boot into safe mode, so it's another problem altogether.

:)

GregHowsam, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Cortana isn't showing it animation

Hi Rifqi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What do you refer by "Cortana Animation"?
    I suggest you to check the settings in Cortana and make sure all settings is turned on.

Follow the steps:

• Type cortana and settings in search bar
    • Turn on all the settings listed.
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Micah Bat Win User

Turned computer off, failing to boot even to the loading animation

PC won't boot after Windows loading screen!

Hi,

An Automatic Repair or Startup Repair can help you resolve your concern. This tool is used when you cannot boot your Windows properly. To run Startup Repair, you can go through
    Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart now (Under
    Advanced start-up
    ). However, since you cannot enter your Desktop, we suggest you to force fail your computer. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Boot your computer.
    • While on the logo screen, do a force shutdown by pressing the Start button.
    • Wait until you see "Preparing Automatic Repair" appears. If it doesn't appear, repeat the steps until it do so.
    • After the loading screen, you will have a black screen and another loading screen will appear.

By then, it will now diagnose your computer and will do an Automatic Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Turned computer off, failing to boot even to the loading animation

1. Turned computer off, failing to boot even to the loading animation - Similar Threads - Turned computer off

2. Why is my computer turning off after boot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer turning off after boot?: So, yesterday at night I went on my laptop, and it booted up and then after a split second showing the login screen it turned off and made a short static sound, I reset it and this still happens, safe mode works fine, but I can't boot without safe mode and I have to hit my...
  3. Why is my computer turning off after boot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer turning off after boot?: So, yesterday at night I went on my laptop, and it booted up and then after a split second showing the login screen it turned off and made a short static sound, I reset it and this still happens, safe mode works fine, but I can't boot without safe mode and I have to hit my...
  4. Will the boot animation show?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will the boot animation show?: I'm planning to do the registry thing for the new boot animation ring, and I have my laptop in UEFI. I've heard that it doesn't show up in UEFI. And I really want the ring to show under the HP logo. Will it show or will it not show under the HP logo when it's booting up? I'm...
  5. How to Turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows 11: [ATTACH]By default, Windows 11 uses animation effects for controls and elements. In this post, we will walk you through the requisite steps for the various methods on how PC users can turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows 11. Turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows...
  6. Computer turning on is a turn off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turning on is a turn off.: My computer sometimes turns itself on when it's unattended. I thought it was being used by a bitcoin miner, but virus checks didn't show anything.To prevent it happening I started turning off the net using software before putting it to sleep or shutting down. standard menu...
  7. Program failing to be seen by Computer even though loaded on the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program failing to be seen by Computer even though loaded on the computer: I have downloaded onto my computer Canon EOS Utility 3. It shows up in the programs and features but is not there in the start up menu. I created a link to the desktop from C:\Program Files x86\Canon\EOS Utility\EU3 but the link doesn't work either. I have been in touch...
  8. Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off: I was drawing by my PC and my sketch pad slapped my keyboard then suddenly all text got super pixelated, when I move around my program windows it shows a highlight of where it will be instead of real time and my task bar just pops up without a smooth animation. I need help I...
  9. Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox: How to: Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox How to Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox Quantum [img] Information Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon. The Photon UI includes a number of animations...
  10. Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10: How to: Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10 How to Enable or Disable User First Sign-in Animation in Windows 10 By default, the first sign-in animation will show animated detailed preparation messages when new users sign-in for the first time, and...