Windows 10: Turned HDR on and now I get no signal on monitor and I can't see anything to turn HDR off....

Discus and support Turned HDR on and now I get no signal on monitor and I can't see anything to turn HDR off.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an Acer 1080p 144hz monitor that's connected to my PC with an HDMI cable and in Windows 10 display settings I enabled HDR and my monitor just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vesrox1, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Turned HDR on and now I get no signal on monitor and I can't see anything to turn HDR off....

I have an Acer 1080p 144hz monitor that's connected to my PC with an HDMI cable and in Windows 10 display settings I enabled HDR and my monitor just went black and then said No Signal. I manually restarted my PC and still No Signal, presumably because HDR is still on.

I can get a signal if I plug into a monitor that can't do HDR but if I plug back into the Acer monitor I still get nothing.

Does anybody know how I could turn off HDR without being able to see my screen?

submitted by /u/vesrox1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vesrox1, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Turned HDR on and now I get no signal on monitor and I can't see anything to turn HDR off....

1. Turned HDR on and now I get no signal on monitor and I can't see anything to turn HDR off.... - Similar Threads - Turned HDR signal

2. i can't turn off HDR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't turn off HDR: Hello,for some reason i can't turn off hdr i have the button but when i press it it won't turn offmy monitor is a Samsung Odyssey G5 and my gpu is a 6900xt i do know that the samsung Odyssy g5 is a hdr10 monitor...
  3. i can't turn off HDR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't turn off HDR: Hello,for some reason i can't turn off hdr i have the button but when i press it it won't turn offmy monitor is a Samsung Odyssey G5 and my gpu is a 6900xt i do know that the samsung Odyssy g5 is a hdr10 monitor...
  4. I turned on HDR on in the settings and now my monitor keeps turning off and on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned on HDR on in the settings and now my monitor keeps turning off and on.: I have tried unplugging my monitor many times, i switched out my cables, and still not working on my pc. It is not the monitor berceuse i tried it on a laptop and it worked. the monitor turns off fast so I cannot see if the HDR settings are still on or not....
  5. I turned on HDR on in the settings and now my monitor keeps turning off and on.

I turned on HDR on in the settings and now my monitor keeps turning off and on.: I have tried unplugging my monitor many times, i switched out my cables, and still not working on my pc. It is not the monitor berceuse i tried it on a laptop and it worked. the monitor turns off fast so I cannot see if the HDR settings are still on or not....
  6. No option to turn off HDR!!!!!!

No option to turn off HDR!!!!!!: Please Help! Plugged in a monitor to my laptop with Nvidia 3060 through an HDMI cord and switched on HDR in Windows 10. Now the second monitor is not being recognized and there is no option to turn off HDR in Windows. Windows will not let me Extend the display to the new...
  7. Problem with monitor/display turned on HDR,no signal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with monitor/display turned on HDR,no signal: I accidentally turned on HDR in my display settings and as a result my screen on my acer monitor turned black and said no signal. Since this problem occurred I have tried to recover my display by uninstalling my graphics drivers, disabling them, and using another monitor...
  8. Turned on HDR by accident, no signal

Turned on HDR by accident, no signal: So I was snooping around my display settings and turned on the HDR mode. I'm now getting no signal so have no idea how to turn it off. Tried restarting and replugging my HDMI. Help! submitted by /u/erxci [link] [comments]...
  9. Turned on HDR, screen black, can't turn it off

Turned on HDR, screen black, can't turn it off: To elaborate on the title: I set up a computer on a regular 1080p screen. All updates installed, all's well. Put it next to the TV and connected. I log in and see that it automatically chose 4k resolution. Wonderful. I go into settings to turn on HDR. The second I do,...
  10. Hdr turns off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hdr turns off: I am on a Gaming Pc to be Exact its my tower hooked to a 4k UHD TV but when I turn HDR on and try to play a game for example, Minecraft it turns itself off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdr-turns-off/8503274d-b9ff-4f6c-9b16-853a419b6c5b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. monitor no signal after turning on hdr

2. windows turned on hdr and now no signal

3. windows 10 hdr on no signal