Windows 10: Turned my pc on and this happened, what should i do?

Discus and support Turned my pc on and this happened, what should i do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/___NepTune___ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/___NepTune___, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Turned my pc on and this happened, what should i do?

/u/___NepTune___, Oct 1, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Turned my pc on and this happened, what should i do?

PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Turned my pc on and this happened, what should i do?

1. Turned my pc on and this happened, what should i do? - Similar Threads - Turned happened should

2. I turn on my computer but it is completely black. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turn on my computer but it is completely black. What should I do?: The problem:When I turn on my computer the screen is black. No signal was detected in the monitor.Desktop:Motherboard: B450-A PRO MAXGPU: XFX AMD Radeon™ RX 590 Fatboy 8GB 1580MhzPSU: Corsair RM550x v2 - 550 WattRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 K2CPU: AMD Ryzen 5...
  3. I turn on my computer but it is completely black. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turn on my computer but it is completely black. What should I do?: The problem:When I turn on my computer the screen is black. No signal was detected in the monitor.Desktop:Motherboard: B450-A PRO MAXGPU: XFX AMD Radeon™ RX 590 Fatboy 8GB 1580MhzPSU: Corsair RM550x v2 - 550 WattRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 K2CPU: AMD Ryzen 5...
  4. Constant BSOD Loop happens on my laptop, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Loop happens on my laptop, what should I do?: it its an Acer Nitro 5 LaptopWhen I try to start it, it displays two errors:On startup:SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDAfter laptop tries to repair it:DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATIONI have tried a few solutions, such as:Running on safe mode It works System Restore Point The...
  5. Constant BSOD Loop happens on my laptop, what should I do?

Constant BSOD Loop happens on my laptop, what should I do?: it its an Acer Nitro 5 LaptopWhen I try to start it, it displays two errors:On startup:SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDAfter laptop tries to repair it:DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATIONI have tried a few solutions, such as:Running on safe mode It works System Restore Point The...
  6. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do?: hi there, I made my computer account with a work/school email and I have very important things that I need to access unfortunately I have forgotten my password and whenever I try to reset it I realize I made a typo in the email when I created it and so if it sends me an email...
  7. What should I do?

What should I do?: I need to update my pc from windows 8 to 8.1. I already downloaded the update. But my pc isn't getting updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do/3484290c-9722-4c20-a6e8-2bcb0f3f8d79
  8. What should I do?

What should I do?: Reciently I got a trojan virus Win32/Manson.A!a and I don't know how to uninstall it.The first thing I did was scanning my PC with Windows Defender, and it found that virus. I chose "remove" option image 1. I scanned my PC again just to confirm the virus had been deleted....
  9. What should i do ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do ?: I just did a restore and chose to keep my files. When it was finished, it booted into a screen asking you to select Windows 10 on Volume 3.There are two options, both of which are identical: Windows 10 on Volume 3.Regardless of whether I choose one of them manually or let it...
  10. What should i do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should i do?: Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer that it wasa virus/malicious program, although i dont know if it is or not, in the video where i downloading it there...