Windows 10: Turned off all in Msconfig, can't log in now

Discus and support Turned off all in Msconfig, can't log in now in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I was told my Nvidia to go into msconfig to turn off all things, that's how I understood so I messed up. Now I can't log in. It's saying it had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Damjanvisnjic, May 10, 2021.

1. Turned off all in Msconfig, can't log in now

So I was told my Nvidia to go into msconfig to turn off all things, that's how I understood so I messed up. Now I can't log in. It's saying it had issues with pin. "Something happened snd your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again. Set up my pin." When I click on "set up my pin" goes to "just a moment " and goes back to pin error. If I do it again. New pop up shows: search for app in the store? It has yes and no. If I click yes, nothing happens. I tried going into safe mode and it still has a pin problem so I can't go into safe mode.When I try to access start

:)

Damjanvisnjic, May 10, 2021
  2. Grumpy-DC Win User

Msconfig

I set MSCONFIG to diagnosic or minimal load. After reboot, can;t log on, can't do anything.

Windows 10.

Grumpy-DC, May 10, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Turned off all in Msconfig, can't log in now :cool:

jmcslob, May 10, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Turned off all in Msconfig, can't log in now

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Turned off all in Msconfig, can't log in now

1. Turned off all in Msconfig, can't log in now - Similar Threads - Turned off Msconfig

2. I disabled all msconfig services, and now I can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled all msconfig services, and now I can’t log in.: I’ve had this constant issue with my dell desktop, I can put it on sleep and leave it for weeks, and when I return to it, it’s still just in sleep mode, but other times, if I return to the computer 30 mins after putting it in sleep mode, it will have restarted/ shut down, it...
  3. I disabled all msconfig services, and now I can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I disabled all msconfig services, and now I can’t log in.: I’ve had this constant issue with my dell desktop, I can put it on sleep and leave it for weeks, and when I return to it, it’s still just in sleep mode, but other times, if I return to the computer 30 mins after putting it in sleep mode, it will have restarted/ shut down, it...
  4. I turned off msconfig microsoft services and now I can't access my computer

I turned off msconfig microsoft services and now I can't access my computer: I've having a problem that when I had my cpu on high loads , the "system" file would use 30% of my cpu and more than half of my disk making games unplayble . I searched for a solution online wich was turning of all microsoft services on MSconfig , and I did exacly that . Now...
  5. I turned off msconfig microsoft services and now I can't access my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I turned off msconfig microsoft services and now I can't access my computer: I've having a problem that when I had my cpu on high loads , the "system" file would use 30% of my cpu and more than half of my disk making games unplayble . I searched for a solution online wich was turning of all microsoft services on MSconfig , and I did exacly that . Now...
  6. I accidentally disabled all msconfig and now can't log-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally disabled all msconfig and now can't log-in: So I accidentally just disabled all services in msconfig and now I'm not able to log in it stuck in the lock screen. There is only 2 option for login with PIN or fingerprint. Unfortunately, both options won't be able to use due to biometric fingerprints having been disabled,...
  7. I accidentally disabled all msconfig and now can't log-in

I accidentally disabled all msconfig and now can't log-in: So I accidentally just disabled all services in msconfig and now I'm not able to log in it stuck in the lock screen. There is only 2 option for login with PIN or fingerprint. Unfortunately, both options won't be able to use due to biometric fingerprints having been disabled,...
  8. I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again: I turned off all computer services by mistake, and my computer contains a pin. When I restarted my computer, I cannot enter the password, and now I cannot enter the computer again. Are there any suggested solutions? I can only control regedit...
  9. I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again

I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again: I turned off all computer services by mistake, and my computer contains a pin. When I restarted my computer, I cannot enter the password, and now I cannot enter the computer again. Are there any suggested solutions? I can only control regedit...
  10. I disabled all msconfig services in windows 10, now I can't log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I disabled all msconfig services in windows 10, now I can't log in: I just resolve the problem and share the resolution to help people. It actually very easy people just don't know how to do so. I tried several times and accidentally fix it. DO NOT NEED TO BOOT OR ANYTHING!!!!!! Steps: 1The password you type in should be your MICROSOFT...