Windows 10: Turned off Autoruns, windows can not start

Discus and support Turned off Autoruns, windows can not start in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help please Disabled some service in SysInternals auto runs. Now windows 10 has the BOOT DEVICE INACCESSIBLE error on startup. I can not run Autoruns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GameMusic, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Turned off Autoruns, windows can not start

Help please

Disabled some service in SysInternals auto runs. Now windows 10 has the BOOT DEVICE INACCESSIBLE error on startup.

I can not run Autoruns directly. Where is its registry information stored? How would I revert it?

submitted by /u/GameMusic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GameMusic, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Turned off Autoruns, windows can not start

1. Turned off Autoruns, windows can not start - Similar Threads - Turned off Autoruns

2. AUTORUN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AUTORUN: HiWhat is this for found in my downloaded areaThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autorun/3e7ac7b4-73d9-4033-abfe-b20cef58bae4
  3. How can i turn off "Microsoft Start" in Windows11 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i turn off "Microsoft Start" in Windows11 22H2: How can i turn off "Microsoft Start" in Windows 11 22H2Version 22621.1194? Not like this page,https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-start/acc6c328-67f3-484a-b561-001c08092a05This official solution for Win10 and early version of...
  4. Unable to start a DCOM server - AUTORUNS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to start a DCOM server - AUTORUNS: Getting event log error 'unable to start a DCOM server' on startup. Using latest version of AUTORUNS to track down the issue. AUTORUNS defaults shows many items on startup by groups. In what group would I look at to find what would be causing 'unable to start a DCOM...
  5. Can I turn off the start button function?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I turn off the start button function?: It doubles as the command button in adobe premiere and it's pretty annoying that sometimes it works in premiere and sometimes it just opens the start menu. submitted by /u/BlondiestRockGod [link] [comments]...
  6. Computer starts and immediately turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer starts and immediately turns off: hey guys i recently had this problem and i couldnt solve it. so i thought it could be due to some dust in computer. so i cleaned the whole computer from the inside. after finishing i started the computer but it immediately turns off. there is no beep or any video output. my...
  7. disabling IE autorun at starting the pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disabling IE autorun at starting the pc: I’ve been experiencing the issue for a while. When I boot my PC, IE 11 auto start is loading several tabs at once. It is Windows 10, version 1909. I didn’t find it both in Startup folder msconfig and in the browser settings.. IE is not my browser by default...
  8. Turn off tiles in Start Menu

Turn off tiles in Start Menu: I saw how to disable the apps in the Start Menu. Can the tiles be disabled? I have never used them and never will. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-tiles-in-start-menu/deb68d78-20e3-4c60-a11f-33eb505ec97c
  9. Turning off Fast start.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turning off Fast start.: Ever since my laptop upgraded from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home (now Build 17134_release 180410-18040, on waking up there is a lag before before the logon screen appears. The hdd is a 200GB ssd. I have the latest graphic driver. There have been suggestions that turning off...
  10. Autorun

Autorun: How do you turn on Autorun in Windows 10? When I insert a CD or DVD in its drive, nothing happens. Shouldn't I get some kind of Autorun screen? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/autorun/b3458f60-1812-48ff-8c04-8a232a62c933