Windows 10: Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.

Discus and support Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm behind not one but two physical firewalls so I've turned off the windows 10 firewall. However, I get naggifications urging me to turn it back on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elsmarmo, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Elsmarmo Win User

Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.

I'm behind not one but two physical firewalls so I've turned off the windows 10 firewall. However, I get naggifications urging me to turn it back on every time I boot up and every so often while using the machine. How do I turn these off. I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on. 7f870fba-8261-4782-9137-00861352b8c5?upload=true.png

:)

Elsmarmo, Feb 2, 2020

2. Notification appears indicating to turn on windows firewall

For the last 4 days, a notification has been appearing saying to turn on windows firewall but firewall for domain network, private network, and public network are turned on.

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Feb 2, 2020
  3. kanrasan Win User
    Firewall is turned off or set up incorrectly

I noticed that I keep getting a notification stating that Windows Firewall was turned off, so I go to the control panel and go to Security and Maintenance. There, I find a message telling me my firewall is turned off or set up incorrectly. I click on "Turn on Firewall" but nothing happens.

kanrasan, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.

Cannot turn on network firewall for windows10 - SOLVED

Hello Sabrina,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced.

You mean to say, the option is grayed out?

Is this started to happen recently?

What happens when you tried to turn on Firewall?

Usually, Windows Firewall shouldn't be in turn off state unless you have another firewall turned on. Turning off Windows Firewall might make your PC (and your network, if you have one) more vulnerable to damage from worms or hackers.

To turn Windows Firewall on or off:

• Click Start,

• In Search, type firewall, and then select
      Windows Firewall.

• Select Turn Windows Firewall on or off on left pane. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.

• Select Turn on Windows Firewall checkbox's and click
      OK

• Note: If your PC is connected to a network, network policy settings might prevent you from completing these steps. For more info, contact your administrator.
    Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.

1. Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on. - Similar Threads - Turned off firewall

2. How do I turn off the notification to turn Windows Firewall back on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the notification to turn Windows Firewall back on?: I don't need to turn Windows Firewall back on because I have another paid antivirus/Firewall protection app Webroot on my computer Windows 10 desktop. I have it off because I don't need both of them running. If there's a way to turn off these notifications, please let me...
  3. How do I turn off the notification to turn Windows Firewall back on?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off the notification to turn Windows Firewall back on?: I don't need to turn Windows Firewall back on because I have another paid antivirus/Firewall protection app Webroot on my computer Windows 10 desktop. I have it off because I don't need both of them running. If there's a way to turn off these notifications, please let me...
  4. How do I turn off the notification to turn Windows Firewall back on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. turn off notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off notification?: How to turn off Virus and threat protection notification? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notification/e41c46a2-dd78-4e3e-9311-9c73534173f0
  6. Firewall is turned off and I can't turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Firewall is turned off and I can't turn it back on.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YoshiKombat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiel27/firewall_is_turned_off_and_i_cant_turn_it_back_on/
  7. How to turn off notification that Windows Firewall is off?

How to turn off notification that Windows Firewall is off?: 1. Since our Windows 10-Home is on a router I've been told that I don't need to have the Windows Firewall On. Assuming that is still true, how do I turn off the warning message that the firewall is off? 2. How do I get the Malwarebyes icon to be pinned to the always visible...
  8. Windows firewall turned off notification

Windows firewall turned off notification: My question is how do i stop seeing this notification everytime i turn on my pc? It pops on like the 3rd minute on every boot and it's a little annoying and i know i got it turned off. [ATTACH]...
  9. Firewall turned off

Firewall turned off: Why am I receiving message firewall is turned off, but when I check security firewall is on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/firewall-turned-off/c12a23bd-426d-4406-91d4-54f50be196cd
  10. Turn off notifications

Turn off notifications: How do I switch off the notifications in windows 10 on a laptop that pop up in the bottom right corner, it's like Gmail, YouTube alerts etc 112955