Windows 10: Turned off PC (stuck in update 100% screen) Now it won’t log in or let me boot up in safe...

Discus and support Turned off PC (stuck in update 100% screen) Now it won’t log in or let me boot up in safe... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Okay so my pc had an update so i went and updated it. It got stuck in the update 100% screen. Did not know what to do, so I decided to shut it off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Genieuz, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Genieuz Win User

Turned off PC (stuck in update 100% screen) Now it won’t log in or let me boot up in safe...

Okay so my pc had an update so i went and updated it. It got stuck in the update 100% screen. Did not know what to do, so I decided to shut it off. Once I turn back on the PC it booted up like normal. I’m on the login screen and I attempt to login but I stay stuck Loading to log in screen. OK, so I thought there must be another way to fix that. So I did some digging around and found out that booting it in safe mode would help But now when I try to click on the power logo on the bottom right corner it does not bring up any options and it freezes. I do not know what to do I need help please.

:)

Genieuz, Dec 12, 2019
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Computer won't Get Past Boot Screen

Safe mode and run driver sweeper

NdMk2o1o, Dec 12, 2019
  3. MikeTyson Win User
    Computer won't Get Past Boot Screen

Basically just made a new PC

ASUS P5LP-LE
    X1300 PCI-E
    2GB 533MHz
    Win Xp Pro SP3

all worked amazingly. uninstalled video drivers. windows did some updates before it shut down. shut down ok, then i changed the graphics card from x1300 to 7950gt, and it freezes on boot screen

switched back to x1300, still freezes on boot screen.

set jumper to clear cmos, turned pc on, freezes at boot screen again

then i put x850xt in, freezes at boot screen. removed 6 pin power connector to x850xt, get a warning that says "NO POWER CONNECTOR TO GRAPHICS CARD", so i turn off and connect it. still freezes at boot screen.

fucking hell, all i did was swiTch a graphics card, then when i put it back it doesnt care!!

WHAT !

seriously i spent all day fixing this thing up and now it just fucks me over, im so annoyed

any suggestions?

MikeTyson, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Turned off PC (stuck in update 100% screen) Now it won’t log in or let me boot up in safe...

Windows 10 Stuck on Safe Mode Log in screen

Hello Garth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type msconfig and hit enter.

• Click on boot tab.

• Uncheck the safe boot box and click OK.

• Restart your computer.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Turned off PC (stuck in update 100% screen) Now it won’t log in or let me boot up in safe...

1. Turned off PC (stuck in update 100% screen) Now it won’t log in or let me boot up in safe... - Similar Threads - Turned off stuck

2. It won’t let me login administrative account in boot up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won’t let me login administrative account in boot up?: I need help it won’t let me login to my administrative account on boot up says I need to sign in I put the password an it doesn’t let me login is there anyway to reset idk what to do !?...
  3. It won’t let me login administrative account in boot up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It won’t let me login administrative account in boot up?: I need help it won’t let me login to my administrative account on boot up says I need to sign in I put the password an it doesn’t let me login is there anyway to reset idk what to do !?...
  4. Got Blue screen, now my pc won’t turn on/off.

Got Blue screen, now my pc won’t turn on/off.: So my Pc randomly got the blue screen for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and i tried powering it off multiple times and it stays the same.It is also stuck at 0%. I got the blue screen 2 weeks ago for a different reason.Someone please help, i’m not good with technology....
  5. Got Blue screen, now my pc won’t turn on/off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got Blue screen, now my pc won’t turn on/off.: So my Pc randomly got the blue screen for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and i tried powering it off multiple times and it stays the same.It is also stuck at 0%. I got the blue screen 2 weeks ago for a different reason.Someone please help, i’m not good with technology....
  6. Help my pc won’t let me log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help my pc won’t let me log in.: My pc just got a new BIOS update, after receiving that new update I opened up my pc like normal but then when i go to put in my pin to log in it says, “Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN Again” i clicked the...
  7. Help my pc won’t let me log in.

Help my pc won’t let me log in.: My pc just got a new BIOS update, after receiving that new update I opened up my pc like normal but then when i go to put in my pin to log in it says, “Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN Again” i clicked the...
  8. Laptop turned off whilst installing updates and now won’t boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop turned off whilst installing updates and now won’t boot: Hello, My laptop was running a windows update and it unfortunatly run our of battery halfway through, causing it to then off. Now when I try to turn it on, it doesn’t start up and goes through the same loop constantly of the black screen with the Del logo and a circle of...
  9. PC boots up to lock screen and turns off

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC boots up to lock screen and turns off: When I start my laptop, a lock screen appears. Then when I press the space bar, the screen goes dark for a while and the lock screen gets back. If I click on any other button, the screen again goes dark and then the lock screen appears. I can do nothing with this because I...
  10. Won’t let me log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t let me log in?: I assume this is a problem with windows or something physical with my computer, I just don’t know the difference. My laptop has been slowing down a lot and even bluescreening occasionly for about the past week. Now when I turn it on it never gets to the point where I can log...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer reset and wont let me sign back in then shut off