Windows 10: Turned on laptop got microsoft window saying " do more across devices with activity...

Discus and support Turned on laptop got microsoft window saying " do more across devices with activity... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Switched on laptop got microsoft page saying " do more across devices with activity history" can't access anything!! HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by annbaker2, Aug 12, 2020.

1. annbaker2 Win User

Turned on laptop got microsoft window saying " do more across devices with activity...

Switched on laptop got microsoft page saying " do more across devices with activity history" can't access anything!!

HELP

:)

annbaker2, Aug 12, 2020

2. My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Taleys Win User
    Laptop not listed in Devices in Microsoft Account

Hi. When I log into my Microsoft account and check under Devices, I only see 3 out of 4 devices that I use with the account. Listed are two nokia windows phones running win 8.1 and 1 hp stream 11 laptop running windows 10.

My main hp-15 laptop running windows 10 is not listed.

I've tried the steps here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-is-trusted-device

to make it a trusted device but it doesn't make my hp-15 laptop listed.

Thanks

Taleys, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Turned on laptop got microsoft window saying " do more across devices with activity...

Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Turned on laptop got microsoft window saying " do more across devices with activity...

1. Turned on laptop got microsoft window saying " do more across devices with activity... - Similar Threads - Turned laptop got

2. Sharing across devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing across devices: Until last month, my desktop PC happily shared with my laptop, and my Windows explorer displayed the up to date information on screen from input into either machine.Suddenly that has stopped, and I cannot remember how I set it up in the first place.Can anyone help me with...
  3. Microsoft Sign On To Share Across All Devices.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Sign On To Share Across All Devices.: This requirement sucks. I do NOT want to sign into a Microsoft account to set up my new laptop and I do NOT like having to sign into it with my desktop because I DO NOT share across devices. This is the most privacy invasive thing you can do. STOP trying to make things...
  4. Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms: At Microsoft, we are committed to building products that add to your peace of mind by letting you securely access what you care about, wherever you are. Millions trust us daily to access documents, mails, chats and so much more both on phones and PCs. An area where customers...
  5. I am trying to activate the clipboard sync across devices but it says that the option is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am trying to activate the clipboard sync across devices but it says that the option is...: here is a screenshot [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-activate-the-clipboard-sync-across/c60f501c-8dc2-4d73-8d0f-34290f2d0b98
  6. Share across devices setting turns itself on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share across devices setting turns itself on.: Settings > System > Shared Experiences > Share across devices That "Share across devices" toggle will not stay off. It enables itself every reboot, probably just since 14 JAN cumulative update. Any ideas why? Windows 10 x64 LTSC 1809 (17763.973 edit: and now up to...
  7. Share across devices setting turns itself on.

in Windows 10 Support
    Share across devices setting turns itself on.: Settings > System > Shared Experiences > Share across devices That "Share across devices" toggle will not stay off. It enables itself every reboot, probably just since 14 JAN cumulative update. Any ideas why? Windows 10 x64 LTSC 1809 (17763.973) 149176
  8. Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 Copy paste its something we all do, probably multiple times a day. But what do you do if you need to copy the same few things again and...
  9. Turn On or Off Share Across Devices for Apps in Window 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Share Across Devices for Apps in Window 10: How to: Turn On or Off Share Across Devices for Apps in Window 10 How to Turn On or Off Share Across Devices for Apps in Windows 10 The Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 introduced a new privacy option in Settings to let apps on your other devices open apps and...
  10. Turn On or Off Sync Microsoft Edge Settings across Windows 10 Devices

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Sync Microsoft Edge Settings across Windows 10 Devices: How to: Turn On or Off Sync Microsoft Edge Settings across Windows 10 Devices How to Turn On or Off Sync Microsoft Edge Settings across Windows 10 Devices Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for...