Windows 10: Turned on my PC, now the internet doesn't work.

Discus and support Turned on my PC, now the internet doesn't work. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, today (9/6/2018) I turned my PC on like normal after using it last night. Only this time I have literately no internet connection available on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rechangular, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Turned on my PC, now the internet doesn't work.

Hi, today (9/6/2018) I turned my PC on like normal after using it last night. Only this time I have literately no internet connection available on this device. What I mean by that is, the ethernet cable is plugged in but I get no internet. It says it's connected and all, but it actually doesn't work. I tried reinstalling my network adapters multiple times. I don't know why this is happening to my computer because I literately did nothing to it. It wasn't even an update either. I just turned it on, now the internet doesn't work. Any help/suggestions will be well appreciated.

Things I already tried:

*Reinstalling the network adapters/drivers

*Plugging the ethernet cable into different ports on the router

*Turning the router on/off

*Doing a whole bunch of weird cmd commands for the network

I don't know what else to do. If anyone could help me, it'd be greatly appreciated.

:)

Rechangular, Sep 6, 2018

2. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Turned on my PC, now the internet doesn't work.

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Turned on my PC, now the internet doesn't work.

1. Turned on my PC, now the internet doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Turned internet doesn't

2. When I turn my PC on, the Wi-Fi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn my PC on, the Wi-Fi doesn't work: Occasionally when I turn my PC on, the Wi-Fi adapter doesn't work doesn't show up at all even in system settings until I power cycle. 5800x3d Windows 10 Pro...
  3. When I turn my PC on, the Wi-Fi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I turn my PC on, the Wi-Fi doesn't work: Occasionally when I turn my PC on, the Wi-Fi adapter doesn't work doesn't show up at all even in system settings until I power cycle. 5800x3d Windows 10 Pro...
  4. When I turn my PC on, the Wi-Fi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Internet not working after turning on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working after turning on PC: Hey guys,I always put my computer to sleep every night because I can easily turn it on when I get back from work the next day. But my internet is always disconnected and never works for about a minute when I turn it back on. To fix it, I have to reconnect and disconnect...
  6. Internet not working after turning on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working after turning on PC: Hey guys,I always put my computer to sleep every night because I can easily turn it on when I get back from work the next day. But my internet is always disconnected and never works for about a minute when I turn it back on. To fix it, I have to reconnect and disconnect...
  7. Internet not working after turning on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My PC doesn't turn on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC doesn't turn on.: My PC doesn't turn on. The only way I can use my PC is by using Safe Mode, otherwise it won't load and the PC will be stuck with a blank screen and no HDD activity. I have already tried dism and sfc /scannow as suggested by a Windows Advisor, both of which didn't work. I...
  9. My MICROPHONE WORKED but now it DOESN'T HELP!!

My MICROPHONE WORKED but now it DOESN'T HELP!!: I bought a new microphone and a new custom build pc and they worked fine for 1 month until yesterday when I received a notification from Realtek HD Audio that I unplugged my mic and I did accidentally and I was playing a game so I turned the notifications because they were...
  10. Cleaned my Keyboard, and Now it Doesn't Work?

Cleaned my Keyboard, and Now it Doesn't Work?: Hello. I recently cleaned my keyboard, and now it is completely unresponsive. I bought a new wired keyboard, but I hate the feel. of it. 42952