Windows 10: turned on night light on my laptop but screen went black win10

Discus and support turned on night light on my laptop but screen went black win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turned on my night light since it was dark in my room this is my first time using nightlight but screen went black, there are still apps running in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by viluce, Apr 24, 2021.

1. viluce Win User

turned on night light on my laptop but screen went black win10

I turned on my night light since it was dark in my room this is my first time using nightlight but screen went black, there are still apps running in the background i can still hear my game and friends on discord. I just wanna know if theres a shortcut on keyboard that i can use to automatically turn nightlight off. I tried shutting it down and opening it again but screen is still black. Im not really a big computer tech so i rlly dont know what to do.

:)

viluce, Apr 24, 2021

2. Night Light won't turn off

I'm not the sharpest pencil in the group, and you will see why I say that. Recently I had Night Light for my laptop, and it worked well. Then I started working at night, and needed the screen to be normal again. I tried everything to turn it off to no
    avail. I tried Display, turn off Night Light, restarting the computer, going into Regedit deleting subkey settings for the blue light, then I tried uninstalling the drivers. None of those worked. Then I realized after weeks of trying to figure it out, my
    computer had an app called F.Lux, and that is what I turned on months ago, and I forgot about it. I found F.Lux, and disabled it, PC has been running fine since. Just a suggestion, maybe some app was turned on and forgotten?

JHCf10rida, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

1. turned on night light on my laptop but screen went black win10 - Similar Threads - turned night light

2. Night Light not turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light not turning off: Just 2 days ago the night light setting is no longer working for me, i try to disable it from action center and from settings but it keeps closing the settings window and stays on, I have tried a lot of things to help but nothing has worked so far....
  3. Night light turn on for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light turn on for no reason: hi, i have an issue with the night light. It turn on itself for no reason after few minutes from boot and i have to disabled by myself. By the settings is disabled, even the auto turn on. Someone haved the same problem? I can resolve without a reset? Sorry for bad english...
  4. Night light crash Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light crash Win10: Today my Win10 crashed when the auto enabled night light activated. Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/speedy2970 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk5f20/night_light_crash_win10/
  5. Win10 Laptop Night Light won't turn off

Win10 Laptop Night Light won't turn off: I can enable and disable night light & adjust how orange I want it, but when I disable night light, it stays as the lightest setting for the night light instead of a regular bright screen. Sometimes the screen will go back to how bright it's supposed to be but then goes back...
  6. Night Light will not turn on

Night Light will not turn on: Hi, I have my night light settings set to turn on at sunset and turn off at sunrise but it never turns on. Even if I choose the option 'turn on now' it makes no change, it simply will not turn on. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-keyboard-night-light-wont-turn-on/575ab09a-f174-4dec-bdaa-b36bcca8f5f1
  8. Night light never turns on.

Night light never turns on.: I tried to turn on night light on my windows 10 manually. But it doesn't turn on. I have the latest Windows 10 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-never-turns-on/1f1ca8ea-ad27-4d79-928c-34ca9808bb2d
  9. Win10 night light wont turn off

Win10 night light wont turn off: My night light wont turn off, i have signed out then its off but as soon as I log back in it turns on and won't turn off again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-night-light-wont-turn-off/d8f324f5-e66d-4d60-ab4e-0b51ef641d7d
  10. Night light wont turn on

Night light wont turn on: [ATTACH] The night light function doesn't seem to be working on my laptop (i have an Acer swift 3), I don't know how to turn it on? It was working at one point though but it is showing what is shown in the image above...